With Universities remaining open
Chris Rea has decided to release a modern version of his Christmas hit and will entitle this one “Driving Covid home for Christmas”
(11-01-2020, 07:29 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: Chris Rea has decided to release a modern version of his Christmas hit and will entitle this one “Driving Covid home for Christmas”

You're wasted on here FF.  Big Grin
I hadn’t touched a drop Big Grin
I think Uni's are open so that herd immunity (if it exists) rips through them.
My Granddaughter is a second year student at Manchester, currently living with us.

She hasn't been back to her shared house since March, studying remotely here due to an outbreak of common sense.

Her housemates are all in the house partying hard as normal, pressuring her to return for this party, that party, etc. Several of them and their friends have tested positive recently, and they appear to go through half hearted "isolation" as a result, and are now threatening to break in and take over her locked up room " because it's a better room"
One lad has left the house for dubious reasons, and she now has to pay £600 a month for the accommodation, instead of the previous meagre £500 until the vacancy is filled, in what was already less than luxurious accommodation.

At least the future is in good hands ....
Oh come oh come Emmanuel
And save us somehow just like Pepe Mel.
University's open..ha do me a favour..if only
(11-01-2020, 08:09 PM)Llandudno Baggie Wrote: My Granddaughter is a second year student at Manchester, currently living with us.

She hasn't been back to her shared house since March, studying remotely here due to an outbreak of common sense.

Her housemates are all in the house partying hard as normal, pressuring her to return for this party, that party, etc. Several of them and their friends have tested positive recently, and they appear to go through half hearted "isolation" as a result, and are now threatening to break in and take over her locked up room " because it's a better room"
One lad has left the house for dubious reasons, and she now has to pay £600 a month for the accommodation, instead of the previous meagre £500 until the vacancy is filled, in what was already less than luxurious accommodation.

At least the future is in good hands ....

And to think Solihull called me hard of thinking for calling them the great unwashed, this looks like a wonderful education they are getting.

Imagine this multiplied by thousands occurring all across the lands.

The colleges and universities should shut and remote learn.

Thanks for sharing Llandudno.
Come on guys, cut them some slack. Imagine all the gap yahs that have had to be cancelled, yeah, that's just so much of a paradox yeah mate? Yeah? Yeah.

I sound like a fucking TV sandwich.
(11-01-2020, 07:23 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: I think Uni's are open so that herd immunity (if it exists) rips through them.

Apparently, the study body has become constipated. 

Turd immunity.