Monday
(10-31-2020, 07:41 PM)MancBaggie Wrote:
(10-31-2020, 07:03 PM)Duffers Wrote: Knowing that this will probably the last match for a while ramps up the pressure on both sides too.

You even managed to jinx the season ending with us in 17th

Big Grin
(10-31-2020, 05:13 PM)Psalm23 Wrote: Lose, & Slav gets the sack, according to a mate of my brother, who knows a friend of an agent, of an high profile player.   Rolleyes

He's related to my third uncle, I think. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkul5z9Rs3g
I think we'll get beat. True All Albion fashion: get the hopes up and then lose the one we think we should win.

Hope I'm wrong but I've seen it before. And even my son was questioning my negativity!
Baggie_Nick Wrote:I think we'll get beat. True All Albion fashion: get the hopes up and then lose the one we think we should win.

Hope I'm wrong but I've seen it before. And even my son was questioning my negativity!

Get a grip, mon.
Apart from our derby games, this is the one I want us to win most this season irrespective of its 'relegation fodder 6-pointer' status. No League win at the Cottage for 53 years.
DemonicBaggie Wrote:Apart from our derby games, this is the one I want us to win most this season irrespective of its 'relegation fodder 6-pointer' status. No League win at the Cottage for 53 years.

My last visit to CC, Fulham 6 Albion 1.  We weren't even that bad, everything they hit went in.
(10-31-2020, 11:49 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote: I think we'll get beat. True All Albion fashion: get the hopes up and then lose the one we think we should win.

Imagine the fun you'd have on here if we lose. 

Be like an early Christmas for you.
We haven't had a league win at Fulham since October 1967. I'm sure Lai is well aware of this and will take it into account.
(11-01-2020, 03:13 PM)DemonicBaggie Wrote: Apart from our derby games, this is the one I want us to win most this season irrespective of its 'relegation fodder 6-pointer' status. No League win at the Cottage for 53 years.

Incredibly bad record there - just the cup win

Fulham and Barnsley the places we never get league wins
(10-31-2020, 11:49 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote: I think we'll get beat. True All Albion fashion: get the hopes up and then lose the one we think we should win.

I can safely say I've never seen you get your hopes up when it comes to Albion. You predict us to lose even more than lAVVRO