English lockdown coming your way
(10-31-2020, 07:03 AM)SausEggBaton Wrote: Whats the point of exempting colleges and universities, it was allowing the great unwashed drunken idiots back thats is a major cause of this spike anyway!

The fate of university towns and student loan liquidity. That is why. 

Students spend on average 10k a year (plus rent in most cases) on shite. I know I did. Take that spending power away from towns like Loughborough, it's going to decimate the local economy. Not to mention all the landlords. And all the PE firms exposed to one of the big accommodators rolling over.

Unfortunately, this is more the fault of successive governments taxing the shit and ramming borrowing down our necks. No one has any spare cash, hence the bloodbath, and hence the addiction to cash, keeping things open on a shoestring and watching the inevitable death-rate rise.

Now cash is running out, hmmm. What next.

Boris has wasted half term, when he could have locked down a week ago. The stupid cunt.
Stay strong Birdy, I always used to say to my kids “ a Baggie never gives in” when they couldn’t do something and still say it now!

(10-31-2020, 09:49 AM)foreveralbion Wrote: pointless with schools and universities set to remain open.

and it wont just be for a month either.

It'll be reviewed after a month I reckon, with a 2-3 week extension most likely. Just a guess.
(10-31-2020, 09:57 AM)sickParrot Wrote: I don’t understand this leaking info to the press late on a Friday and waiting for a reaction. It doesn’t achieve anything positive. We need strong leadership more than ever, not someone who is more worried about being popular.

Because any earlier would most likely trigger a huge sell-off.
(10-31-2020, 02:42 PM)Bartley_baggie Wrote: Stay strong Birdy, I always used to say to my kids “ a Baggie never gives in” when they couldn’t do something and still say it now!

Would you mind having a word with the players please?
Thanks everyone, and I will reply to those who messaged me personally too.

This morning I was very low, however I seem to have come put of it quite quickly, I've got anxiety over a job interview last week, will hear on Monday, and if I get that job then a lot of the last almost, decade of strife and suffering will be quite vindicated, which would help. I worry if it's negative, but I'm very hopeful.

Last 18 months, from an attempted suicide, which I Thankfully didn't go through with at the last second. Till job has been a struggle, but I'll get there, I have great friends and family, and though I have little faith in society in general, for plenty of reasons, I am lucky to be part of this community on here, even when we all argue.

Xmas shopping tomorrow so I am prepared for lock down if it comes, most likely will. Get the good news on Monday, my birthday/wedding anniversary on the 18th will suck, but at least I have a new Gaming PC for lockdownnthis time!

Thanks again all. We'll all get through this, with no help from our football team of course, who will fjnd be ways to dissapoint us.
(10-31-2020, 02:45 PM)HawkingsHalfpint Wrote:
(10-31-2020, 09:49 AM)foreveralbion Wrote: pointless with schools and universities set to remain open.

and it wont just be for a month either.

It'll be reviewed after a month I reckon, with a 2-3 week extension most likely. Just a guess.

And then everyone will come out Xmas shop like fuck  and infect each other. I agree with all the previous comments that the cunt ignoring half term lockdown has cost us.
Presser about to start. Let’s see what the twat has to say.

No wait, it’s 5...
(10-31-2020, 01:33 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Stay strong birdy you've got a great family and a Albion family on here who really care for you vent your anger on here we are all here for you.

I agree entirely with China

Ban ‘im Big Grin
(10-31-2020, 03:33 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Thanks everyone, and I will reply to those who messaged me personally too.

This morning I was very low, however I seem to have come put of it quite quickly, I've got anxiety over a job interview last week, will hear on Monday, and if I get that job then a lot of the last almost, decade of strife and suffering will be quite vindicated, which would help. I worry if it's negative, but I'm very hopeful.

Last 18 months, from an attempted suicide, which I Thankfully didn't go through with at the last second. Till job has been a struggle, but I'll get there, I have great friends and family, and though I have little faith in society in general, for plenty of reasons, I am lucky to be part of this community on here, even when we all argue.

Xmas shopping tomorrow so I am prepared for lock down if it comes, most likely will. Get the good news on Monday, my birthday/wedding anniversary on the 18th will suck, but at least I have a new Gaming PC for lockdownnthis time!

Thanks again all. We'll all get through this, with no help from our football team of course, who will fjnd be ways to dissapoint us.

This place is the perfect place to speak out Birdy and you will always find a listening ear. As much as we're all snide cunts who will argue until we want to kill each other we are also a motley family that need each other. Can you imagine the christmas dinner with us lot as the family  Big Grin

Good luck with the job tomorrow and don't ever be afraid of letting us know how you're feeling, and in return we'll always tell you how much you are needed - we'd be a right state without you, I'd have to talk to the missus for a start.