English lockdown coming your way
(10-31-2020, 10:15 AM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Genuinely making plans to hand the board over to someone soon.

I doubt I'll make it through another kickdown, waiting for some news on Monday, if that's negative and kickdown us announced that may be it fir me.

Don't see the point living like this, I lost my late 20's and early 30's to ill health, finally on track and this shit starts to ruin my late 30's. Fuck society, has never been good to me so I don't care for it.

Any takers, let me know.

It's wank. I feel shite also like so many others.

Like me, you have a son, and they need dads. Think about it like that.
(10-31-2020, 10:15 AM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Genuinely making plans to hand the board over to someone soon.

I doubt I'll make it through another kickdown, waiting for some news on Monday, if that's negative and kickdown us announced that may be it fir me.

Don't see the point living like this, I lost my late 20's and early 30's to ill health, finally on track and this shit starts to ruin my late 30's. Fuck society, has never been good to me so I don't care for it.

Any takers, let me know.

Please call 116 123 as soon as possible to talk to someone
(10-31-2020, 10:39 AM)Borin' Baggie Wrote:

Any takers, let me know.

This entirely, stay strong Birdy and as Captain Tom said
"Tomorrow will be a good day. We will get through this and come out of it stronger, more united and ready to face any challenge together."

Any takers, let me know.

Stay strong mate....You need this place to keep your mind focused and like others have said, talk to someone to get to ease your burden.
(10-31-2020, 11:18 AM)tiptontown Wrote:

Any takers, let me know.

Stay strong mate....You need this place to keep your mind focused and like others have said, talk to someone to get to ease your burden.

Good words.

I think it's important for everyone who feels shit about all of this - myself included - to understand that you're not alone.
I re-iterate what’s been posted above Birdy and don’t be afraid to talk to someone about how you are feeling. It’s wrong that as a nation which teach boys “big boys don’t cry” and people told to “man up”.
A problem shared is a problem halved.

Use the lockdown to do something positive with the time, spend quality time with your child and partner, take up a hobby, I can thoroughly recommend walks in the countryside and Stephen fry said about himself “I walk a lot and that helps my mood as well I find. ‘It’s not a guaranteed help for mental stress and anxiety or anything else but it does help me“.
baggpuss Wrote:
Borin' Baggie Wrote:
Birdman1811 Wrote:Genuinely making plans to hand the board over to someone soon.

Any takers, let me know.

This entirely, stay strong Birdy and as Captain Tom said
"Tomorrow will be a good day. We will get through this and come out of it stronger, more united and ready to face any challenge together."

Bang on. None of us are immune from the miseries. It's only venting my spleen on here, and listening to others banging on, that keeps me anywhere near sane. As Bob Marley said, Better days soon come.
Stay strong, Birdy. Your family need you, and this board would not be the same without you. You are more than just a statistic, you are a much loved human being.
(10-31-2020, 10:36 AM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:

Any takers, let me know.

It's wank. I feel shite also like so many others.

Like me, you have a son, and they need dads. Think about it like that.

What Nick says is absolutely spot on Birdy, please trust me I have 1st hand experience of a similar situation (no two are the same). Speak to someone that can help, you have a lot of people on here that are beside you when you need them.
Birdy, I completely sympathis with how you're feeling as I too am struggling.

Do not think you have to do this alone, in silence. Speak up, talk to who ever you can about things, and do so as much as possible. I am always here to talk to anybody who is feeling low, so if you need a chat PM me and my number will be in your inbox within 2 ticks.