English lockdown coming your way
(11-16-2020, 03:38 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(11-16-2020, 03:27 PM)Baggiejacko Wrote:
(11-16-2020, 11:47 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(11-16-2020, 10:49 AM)Baggiejacko Wrote: Predictions atm are if all goes well we will be back to something akin to normal by next autumn/winter

I think we are back to normal now, Jacko.

I went to M&S yesterday for some food, and I could have bought a suit if I wanted to. The only thing shut is hospitality.

Selfish Cnuts and non believers may be in normal mode but considerate, responsible and unselfish folk aren't.

That's the vast majority then. Can't believe the amount of non-compliance for mask wearing as well.

Don’t get me started about all the middle aged male cyclists in groups of 5 or 6 out cycling together.

What is it about cyclists that they tend to go out in groups? You don’t tend to get joggers out holding hands
(11-16-2020, 04:30 PM)Baggiejacko Wrote:
(11-16-2020, 10:49 AM)Baggiejacko Wrote: Predictions atm are if all goes well we will be back to something akin to normal by next autumn/winter

I went to M&S yesterday for some food, and I could have bought a suit if I wanted to. The only thing shut is hospitality.

Selfish Cnuts and non believers may be in normal mode but considerate, responsible and unselfish folk aren't.

That's the vast majority then. Can't believe the amount of non-compliance for mask wearing as well.
Fortunately it's not the vast majority or we'd be swamped by cases. I get around the country a lot and find more areas complying than not. I went through Bath just before Lockdown2 and everyone had masks on everywhere. Even most of the kids coming out of school had them on. A mirror opposite of a lot of  the West Mids. I've travelled through more areas like Bath than bad. Not enough though

Great Bridge is now rife apparently.
(11-16-2020, 04:30 PM)Baggiejacko Wrote:

Fortunately it's not the vast majority or we'd be swamped by cases. I get around the country a lot and find more areas complying than not. I went through Bath just before Lockdown2 and everyone had masks on everywhere. Even most of the kids coming out of school had them on. A mirror opposite of a lot of  the West Mids. I've travelled through more areas like Bath than bad. Not enough though

Great Bridge is now rife apparently.