Jeremy Corbyn
Been suspended 

Whatever your political alligiance. The Labour parties decison to have Corbyn in charge has been a bit of a disaster in general.
Deserved. There will still be people on here defending him.
Truly awful leader hopefully he will be gone permanently and he can take Momentum and Len McCluskey (spelling) with him. I appreciate getting rid of any of them from their respective positions will be difficult. 

Good leadership by Starmer however. Labour might actually have a someone who knows how to play the game rather than trying to invent a new one.

Ooooh Jeremy fuck of!
Absolutely, and I haven't read up what happened today yet but it seems that the ECHR made its judgement, Starmer said his top priority was restoring the trust of the Jewish people and then Corbyn contradicted the commissions report. Starmer had no choice and no matter what shit it brings he did the right thing.
I hope stormzy is OK the massive fucking bellend.
Labour membership in the bin then.
(10-29-2020, 01:55 PM)Ted Maul Wrote: Labour membership in the bin then.

You can’t still think Corbyn was a good leader? Seriously Brexit and Corbyn are the reason that we have the worst government in living memory in power.
This is turning truth on its head. Corbyn is a life long committed anti-racist.

“Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past.”
― George Orwell, 1984
(10-29-2020, 01:25 PM)tiptontown Wrote: Been suspended 

Whatever your political alligiance. The Labour parties decison to have Corbyn in charge has been a bit of a disaster in general.

Agreed, Corbyn was a complete disaster.

In terms of what they were up against Labour had an open goal at the last election and he managed to fuck it up royally. A competent leader would have hammered the Tories so hard it would have taken decades for them to recover.

He lost the North for fuck’s sake!!!
(10-29-2020, 02:19 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(10-29-2020, 01:25 PM)tiptontown Wrote: Been suspended 

Agreed, Corbyn was a complete disaster.

In terms of what they were up against Labour had an open goal at the last election and he managed to fuck it up royally. A competent leader would have hammered the Tories so hard it would have taken decades for them to recover.

He lost the North for fuck’s sake!!!

Blame Starmer and his mates wanting Brexit Ref 2 for that.

(10-29-2020, 02:02 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(10-29-2020, 01:55 PM)Ted Maul Wrote: Labour membership in the bin then.

You can’t still think Corbyn was a good leader? Seriously Brexit and Corbyn are the reason that we have the worst government in living memory in power.

I agree with what he stood for. His biggest mistake is caving into to those wanting a second Brexit vote, and not turfing out those who spent five years trying to undermine him.