5.30 Mon kickoffs
Why? Don’t know if this has been covered but it’s taking the piss now, just noticed our next game is the same , at the risk of a “ Foster to Watford” what’s going on
(10-27-2020, 06:53 PM)Bartley_baggie Wrote: Why? Don’t know if this has been covered but it’s taking the piss now, just noticed our next game is the same , at the risk of a “ Foster to Watford” what’s going on

Just how the coin has landed Bartley. If anything we should see it as a positive as it has given us a full week to prepare from game to game rather than play Monday and then Friday or Saturday for example.
Other than Fulham have an extra day or two
(10-27-2020, 07:38 PM)billybassett Wrote: Other than Fulham have an extra day or two

We could have less than 7 and they still have 9.

I’m glass half full. 

Prefer PM as we tend to be flat for mid day kick offs
I fucking hate Mondays. So at least it brightens them up a tad.

I don't even look at the table much when we suck dick as badly as we currently do, so the temporary points lag pays no mind (indeed, how even can it very much when it is one single point; at best).

In fact, it makes the little game of "Oooh! Fuck me! Another shit team, that are by some probable combination of sheer misfortune, VAR and utter retardedness among the 1st team echelons its footballing division are somehow shitter than we are!" I like to play with myself when I notice a team - usually a cruddy little hellhole of a town with a small-ish, even cruddier population, or Fulham - beneath us.
I'm getting used to it now. I don't pay for the game but it is still expensive as I'm now out for 5 hours on a Monday night.
Quite enjoyed listening to WM comms whilst mekkin the tay/washin up.

Although having sharp metal objects to hand whilst listening to Th'Albiyun should come with a health warning.