Scathing Attack On The Albeyun !!
TartanRug Wrote:So what did the column say FFS sake???

Not that I care or anything honest.

The concept of pay-per-view TV is to cash in on a widely popular event which the entire country wants to see.

But the marketing geniuses at the Premier League have decided to launch their own version of PPV with three consecutive West Brom games at Monday tea-time.

Most sane people would expect to be paid £14.95 to watch Slaven Bilic's team rather than the other way round.

So can I suggest that you save your money and just read the unfortunate Tom Barclay's report of this coming Monday's goalless draw at Brighton?

SunSport: we watch West Brom so you don't have to.

He also wrote a piece telling the Elite Super League teams, or whatever they're called, to just fuck off (paraphrased).
(10-24-2020, 08:01 AM)baggie_ray Wrote:

The concept of pay-per-view TV is to cash in on a widely popular event which the entire country wants to see.

But the marketing geniuses at the Premier League have decided to launch their own version of PPV with three consecutive West Brom games at Monday tea-time.

Most sane people would expect to be paid £14.95 to watch Slaven Bilic's team rather than the other way round.

So can I suggest that you save your money and just read the unfortunate Tom Barclay's report of this coming Monday's goalless draw at Brighton?

He also wrote a piece telling the Elite Super League teams, or whatever they're called, to just fuck off (paraphrased).

Although we played some exciting football last season, it seems we are still tarred with the Pulisball brush by some.
It is what it is and I think we all realise its going to be a tough season playing wise. We'll just have to see if we can adopt a style to suit our players to win enough games.
I'd probably take a 0-0 on the South Coast....
(10-24-2020, 08:01 AM)baggie_ray Wrote:

Cheers. I'm outraged. (0-0 wouldn't be bad actually)