Priti Patel fucks up again
Big Grin

I promise you I will not be giving a wank over any of you lot  Big Grin
Top man speak soon on a football thread.
(10-26-2020, 02:47 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Proof is hard to prove but mud sticks and when it starts to stick again I will just put throw away remarks.... Some don't like it when they are questioned and put on the back foot.... Me on the other hand don't give a toss what a couple on here think of me one bit.

Like I've said before the likes of you and Derek are decent blokes we might have different views on things but still show respect not like others who I have contempt for and not worth a wank..

Have a good day.

You've questioned me and I've responded. You've just chosen to ignore what I've said. 

If you respond to the points instead of repeating the same thing over and over, then we can have a discussion about it. 

However, seeing as I'm not worth a wank I wont anticipate a response.
I've never ever had a conversation with you on here but others have continued to call me a racist over the years I've apologised to you.
(10-26-2020, 01:04 PM)The liquidator Wrote: More than they are fucking wet

Im going to suggest these on this thread have racist overtones towards Patel  because she is Asian but I would never suggest that unless they can prove otherwise.

Limp wristed is a literal homophobic slur. If you didn't know that, now you do.

Criticisms of Priti Patel relate solely to her incompetence and idiocy, in this particular case her putting a serious trial in jeopardy. Her race and gender has nothing to do with that. You are the only person who brought up either of them despite them being wholly irrelevant. I'm inclined as you want to deflect away the very valid criticisms but I have no idea your motivations for doing so as they don't effect you whatsoever.

As for why "I don't like her", she's an idiot in a position way beyond her intelligence and competence, she's extremely authoritarian while I am a liberal, she has a string of gaffes and she was sacked for working against the Crown for another nation state. Her race and gender have nowt to do with that.
If you say so borin baggie I should take that at face value because you said it makes it valid......
(10-23-2020, 10:52 PM)The liquidator Wrote: If that was against Abbott it woukd be racist. Leave it as that.

Not at all.
Patel seems a vile sociopath.
Just thought I would bump this...

I’m sure Johnson will act in the accustomed Trumpist style!
Poor little snowflakes crying because a woman swears at them for not doing their job.
(11-19-2020, 10:49 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Poor little snowflakes crying because a woman swears at them for not doing their job.

It may be a little more than that.

Is it appropriate to swear at someone if they're not doing what you think the ought to be doing?