Drive-through flu vaccine
Faster than picking up a Big Mac. Very impressive!
Eh? Didn't know they'd got any approved vaccines yet?
(10-17-2020, 10:36 AM)MassDebater Wrote: Eh? Didn't know they'd got any approved vaccines yet?

This is flu not Covid. They've been doing drive-through at our local school over the last few weekends. In and out in a few minutes....us not the needle!
I wonder how many people will go down with the flu this year and be having a Covid test.
If you want to stop this nonsense don't go for a test full stop. It's like being tested to see if you've oxygen in your lungs. Pointless.

As for vaccine get that silver foil back on your head Solihull
Had mine at the Eden project last Tuesday, took minutes.
(10-17-2020, 11:27 AM)billybassett Wrote: If you want to stop this nonsense don't go for a test full stop. It's like being tested to see if you've oxygen in your lungs. Pointless.

As for vaccine get that silver foil back on your head Solihull

Are you peddling to myth that the pcr swab tests produce significant false positives? If you are don’t. It’s complete and utter bollox.
(10-17-2020, 10:48 AM)Solihull Throstle Wrote:
(10-17-2020, 10:36 AM)MassDebater Wrote: Eh? Didn't know they'd got any approved vaccines yet?

This is flu not Covid. They've been doing drive-through at our local school over the last few weekends. In and out in a few minutes....us not the needle!

Ahhh my mistake and misreading. Yeah, i read that even Asda will be offering flu jabs this year too.
(10-17-2020, 02:15 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(10-17-2020, 10:48 AM)Solihull Throstle Wrote:

Ahhh my mistake and misreading. Yeah, i read that even Asda will be offering flu jabs this year too.

Asda have been doing flu jabs in their pharmacies for years.

(10-17-2020, 10:06 AM)Solihull Throstle Wrote: Faster than picking up a Big Mac. Very impressive!

And probably more nutritious!

(10-17-2020, 01:28 PM)cornishbaggie Wrote: Had mine at the Eden project last Tuesday, took minutes.

Or so you think.