Owen Windsor
Video 
Scored for Grimsby tonight in their win vs Cheltenham
(10-13-2020, 08:13 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Scored for Grimsby tonight in their win vs Cheltenham

That Cheltenham keeper looks rubbish!
Griffiths had a bit of a shocker in fairness

Windsor came off the bench fir the last 20 or so

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
Good to see Windsor day miss.
Another brilliant display by him yesterday. Set their second goal up with a beautifully weighted reverse pass and in injury time collected the ball in his own half before bursting clear of a couple of defenders and was hauled down for a peno that won the game. He was praying to his team mate to let him take it but didn't get his own way.

Encouraging performance. Looked really lively.
Him, Morton and Tulloch could be very good in a couple of years. 

Then we have Rico Richards ( who I noticed is training with the 1st team squad) and Malcom (sp?) coming through.

Looking good!
(10-18-2020, 03:00 AM)Peachy Wrote: Another brilliant display by him yesterday. Set their second goal up with a beautifully weighted reverse pass and in injury time collected the ball in his own half before bursting clear of a couple of defenders and was hauled down for a peno that won the game. He was praying to his team mate to let him take it but didn't get his own way.

Encouraging performance. Looked really lively.

He looks very, very quick.

For those who haven’t seen his gut busting run
I refuse to get excited by any of our youth until they're regulars in the first team. I'm no longer taking the advice of the 'spurts on 'ere.
(10-18-2020, 09:07 AM)MassDebater Wrote: I refuse to get excited by any of our youth until they're regulars in the first team. I'm no longer taking the advice of the 'spurts on 'ere.

Holloway seems to love him. MOTM and a glowing review. Sounds like he has a good attitude too. 

https://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/sport...by-4617638

Early days and it's Div 2 but its his first league loan and he looks to have started well. Fingers crossed he can keep moving up.

His running and toughness reminds me of a young Hughes.
(10-18-2020, 01:29 PM)Peachy Wrote:
(10-18-2020, 09:07 AM)MassDebater Wrote: I refuse to get excited by any of our youth until they're regulars in the first team. I'm no longer taking the advice of the 'spurts on 'ere.

Holloway seems to love him. MOTM and a glowing review. Sounds like he has a good attitude too. 

https://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/sport...by-4617638

Early days and it's Div 2 but its his first league loan and he looks to have started well. Fingers crossed he can keep moving up.

His running and toughness reminds me of a young Hughes.

Morton is similar Peachy, shame he's got an injury that's going to keep him out for a couple of months. Tulloch and Soule look a bit more refined.