Jack wilshere
(10-05-2020, 09:38 PM)Dumbo Wrote:
(10-05-2020, 09:35 PM)billybassett Wrote:
(10-05-2020, 08:54 PM)The liquidator Wrote: You can see HRK contract extension on the 16th .

4 years and Kanu is still our only genuine striker on the books as Austin is off or needs a hip transplant, Robinson was previously a wide man and you can't count Zohore as he's been seen less than Lord Lucan.

I mean it is a fucking disgrace really. Much as I understand the financial situation not to have a real striker on the books 4-6 games into our Prem season is shocking.

And I can't stand Kanu either useless lump of selfish couldn't hit a barn door arsefat

Selfish? In what way? 

Question his ability for sure but I watched him play on yesterday whilst in real agony with his arm.

He always takes an extra touch and he always shoots when there's someone better in space. He has the decision making ability of a potted chrysanthemum
(10-05-2020, 08:54 PM)The liquidator Wrote: You can see HRK contract extension on the 16th .

Lol!
(10-05-2020, 09:35 PM)billybassett Wrote:

4 years and Kanu is still our only genuine striker on the books as Austin is off or needs a hip transplant, Robinson was previously a wide man and you can't count Zohore as he's been seen less than Lord Lucan.

I mean it is a fucking disgrace really. Much as I understand the financial situation not to have a real striker on the books 4-6 games into our Prem season is shocking.

And I can't stand Kanu either useless lump of selfish couldn't hit a barn door arsefat

Kanu was a wideman too. He was played up front for Wales due to a lack of options and did alright so was played there repeatedly. We've been pretending he's a striker for 4 years and then are shocked that he's not clinical in front of goal.

We have no genuine strikers if Zohore and Austin go
(10-05-2020, 07:33 PM)Duffers Wrote: If ever a player lived off one good performance it’s him.
Doubt he is too bothered. West Ham have paid off his contract in full - £3.9 million.
(10-05-2020, 08:00 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(10-05-2020, 07:58 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(10-05-2020, 07:56 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(10-05-2020, 07:47 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(10-05-2020, 07:45 PM)The liquidator Wrote: We have kanu still here after 4 years we cant go any lower .

Careful what you wish for!

I remember Lukaku leaving and that useless lump from Everton coming in and there was still a circle wank!

Be careful...

Who!? Who exactly was wanking over Anichebe?

That night was probably the angriest I’ve ever known this dump.

There were quite a few.

One in particular. But I won't name names.

It wasn't you.

I genuinely don’t recall anything other than mass fury.

You're probably confusing facts, with what Nick says happened.
(10-06-2020, 06:52 AM)Psalm23 Wrote:
(10-05-2020, 08:00 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(10-05-2020, 07:58 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(10-05-2020, 07:56 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(10-05-2020, 07:47 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote: Careful what you wish for!

I remember Lukaku leaving and that useless lump from Everton coming in and there was still a circle wank!

Be careful...

Who!? Who exactly was wanking over Anichebe?

That night was probably the angriest I’ve ever known this dump.

There were quite a few.

One in particular. But I won't name names.

It wasn't you.

I genuinely don’t recall anything other than mass fury.

You're probably confusing facts, with what Nick says happened.

I genuinely can’t remember anyone being remotely excited or pleased about Anichebe’s signing, unless Nick was on an Everton message board... they were howling with joy.
There were times when Anichebe got praise after signing but I really don't remember anyone being happy about it at the time
(10-06-2020, 08:34 AM)Sliced Wrote: There were times when Anichebe got praise after signing but I really don't remember anyone being happy about it at the time

According to Nick, there was a "circle wank", whatever one of them is.
(10-06-2020, 09:30 AM)Psalm23 Wrote:
(10-06-2020, 08:34 AM)Sliced Wrote: There were times when Anichebe got praise after signing but I really don't remember anyone being happy about it at the time

I think Nick needs to name names or admit he’s lying.
(10-06-2020, 09:37 AM)Duffers Wrote:
(10-06-2020, 09:30 AM)Psalm23 Wrote:

I think Nick needs to name names or admit he’s lying.

I think Nick has got exactly what he wanted.  Got post after post worth of attention.

We all know that it was like a scene from a horror film when we realised that Lukaku didn't actually want to come back after all and that we were funding the Everton move by signing Big Vic.

Much like Austin his biggest legacy was left at St Andrews.

My only other memory of him (that i haven't deliberately erased) was him going down in a FA Cup game  when TCITC had just been appointed, Gateshead?  He went down holding his twisted sock looking at the bench.  TCITC just stared him down, arms folded.