Grosicki
(10-05-2020, 04:38 PM)HawkingsHalfpint Wrote: Balls. He stinks of shit and looks like skeletor but on higher wages and an assist bonus. Grayskull would never have agreed to that wazz

Big Grin

That made me loff chap, along with your Polish a turd post. Twice in one day is a record for me!
Kamil Grosicki in Poland says he is staying. But according to other sources say he could be gone by 16th. We wait and see.
(10-05-2020, 04:52 PM)Artist Wrote: Like a new signing.

Big Grin
He'll go if he wants to continue playing for Poland, just not today. 

What a fantastic window!
(10-05-2020, 01:38 PM)scotbaggie Wrote: Grosicki was a bizarre thing to me. we brought him in, never really put him on the pitch (at least never gave him a real run), and then 6 months later sell him off. Why did we get him in the first place? Did someone think he was better than he is, or was Bilic against the move? I still frankly can't figure out how good he is, I haven't seen enough

How many times have we seen Albion do this over the years, bring players in then basically ignor them all except the odd game here or there, it's a trait we've had since the Atkinson days imho.
(10-05-2020, 08:09 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote:
(10-05-2020, 01:38 PM)scotbaggie Wrote: Grosicki was a bizarre thing to me. we brought him in, never really put him on the pitch (at least never gave him a real run), and then 6 months later sell him off. Why did we get him in the first place? Did someone think he was better than he is, or was Bilic against the move? I still frankly can't figure out how good he is, I haven't seen enough

How many times have we seen Albion do this over the years, bring players in then basically ignor them all except the odd game here or there, it's a trait we've had since the Atkinson days imho.

Grosicki is the polish mcmanamnamanaman.