Deal agreed for Habib Diallo - loan to buy c20m
(10-04-2020, 07:08 PM)Dumbo Wrote: I read he’s off to Sheff U?

Either way, I don’t have an opinion on him as I’ve never heard of him. His stats are ‘meh’....

Wilder said no post match today. With Brewster they now have all the strikers they need
(10-04-2020, 07:10 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(10-04-2020, 07:08 PM)Dumbo Wrote: I read he’s off to Sheff U?

Either way, I don’t have an opinion on him as I’ve never heard of him. His stats are ‘meh’....

Wilder said no post match today. With Brewster they now have all the strikers they need

Fair enough.

I’d still prefer Grant, personally.
I don't think he is going to help us much. He's an "in front finisher guy", not a hold up play guy, etc. Sort of like what Austin used to be. Center target man for crosses, etc.
Fuck me, that's going to make a hell of difference.. lol.

We could sign Messi, it'll make no difference with this midfield and defence.
(10-04-2020, 07:12 PM)yeoman lai Wrote: Fuck me, that's going to make a hell of difference.. lol.

We could sign Messi, it'll make no difference with this midfield and defence.

Is correct.

Only saving grace defence wise is we have Ivanovic, Kiprè, Hegazi and Gibbs to come in and work on.

We do still need a goal scorer and a midfield enforcer though.
nfo telefoot. Habib Diallo passes WBA medical examination for paid loan ?
Just another 6 or 7 to go
Signed for Strasbourg
When all this is over someone needs to tally up who posted the most shite - Athers, Ziz or Albionbaggiedwfinitelynotaseal...
(10-05-2020, 06:49 PM)I Duffers Wrote: When all this is over someone needs to tally up who posted the most shite - Athers, Ziz or Albionbaggiedwfinitelynotaseal...

Fuck that, far too much shit to wade through, be like watching an episode of Sewer-men. I’m out.