Our Nicknames for Clubs
(10-02-2020, 08:29 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(10-02-2020, 07:17 PM)Atomic Wrote: Nevertheless lads over 130 years Vile have always been our rivals baring a spell from around 1988 which Wolves created.

Since when did we dance to their tune? They absolutely hate the fact that Albion and Villa are the big two West Mids rivals.

Their problem.

Ask Villa who their biggest rivals are.

Ask Wolves.

Were like the little brother who is desperately seeking attention.

That's because they are deludedfisheatingsealcunts
(10-02-2020, 08:36 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(10-02-2020, 07:17 PM)Atomic Wrote: Nevertheless lads over 130 years Vile have always been our rivals baring a spell from around 1988 which Wolves created.

Since when did we dance to their tune? They absolutely hate the fact that Albion and Villa are the big two West Mids rivals.

Their problem.

Ask Wolves.

It's embarrassing!

Villa hate Blues and aren't that bothered about us. And yet we Desperately! want them to hate us! 

It's cringeworthy to be honest. Utterly embarrassing! Had a few laughs about this amongst proper fans.

My last word.
(10-02-2020, 08:40 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:

Their problem.

Ask Wolves.

It's embarrassing!

Villa hate Blues and aren't that bothered about us. And yet we Desperately! want them to hate us! 

It's cringeworthy to be honest. Utterly embarrassing! Had a few laughs about this amongst proper fans.

My last word.
I don't give a fuck if they hate us or not.

I just want to see them get their just desserts, as fo most fans, I believe.
Villa n Blues hatred came out of the violence in late 80s and 90s... Until then it never existed.

Us n Dingles came out of violence when we started to play them again...until then it didn't exist.

It's us v Deludedfisheatingsealcuntybollickfucktardshitmongs
(10-02-2020, 05:25 PM)baggpuss Wrote: Horse Punchers

That’s the funniest.

(10-02-2020, 09:01 PM)MassDebater Wrote: Villa n Blues hatred came out of the violence in late 80s and 90s... Until then it never existed.

Us n Dingles came out of violence when we started to play them again...until then it didn't exist.

It's us v Deludedfisheatingsealcuntybollickfucktardshitmongs

Spot on.

Recall going up to Albion Wolves games a few times around 1980 and they were tame compared with Villa derbies.
When we met again in 89 it was like Rangers v Celtic!

Their problem.

Ask Wolves.

It's embarrassing!

My last word.

They fucking are, there's numerous examples this decade that show that. May I care to remind you about the "fuck the Albion" chant that they came up with and were singing in games we weren't even involved in the season they were relegated? Or their constant harping on about the two wins in a week and now Play-Off final win? Or the taking the piss out us for ballsing up a 2-0 lead against them? Or their fans booing our ex-players? That's all since we last played Wolves, hell even them lot taking the piss out of our fans is how we became known as the Baggies. Villa fans play the same aloof bollocks and use the "oBsEsSeD wItH tHe ViLlA" bullshit with Blues fans as well as Albion fans anyway so thinking that they aren't bothered about us based on their attitude towards us is frankly bullshit, but you of course know this and are just on the wind up again.

Their problem.

Ask Wolves.

It's embarrassing!

My last word.
Glad it's your last word 'cos you're a fuckin' weirdo.

FWIW, I genuinely couldn't give a fig about how they feel about us.  I just hate them with every fibre of my being.

Ends.
(10-02-2020, 09:27 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote:

Their problem.

Ask Wolves.

It's embarrassing!

My last word.

They fucking are, there's numerous examples this decade that show that. May I care to remind you about the "fuck the Albion" chant that they came up with and were singing in games we weren't even involved in the season they were relegated? Or their constant harping on about the two wins in a week and now Play-Off final win? Or the taking the piss out us for ballsing up a 2-0 lead against them? Or their fans booing our ex-players? That's all since we last played Wolves, hell even them lot taking the piss out of our fans is how we became known as the Baggies. Villa fans play the same aloof bollocks and use the "oBsEsSeD wItH tHe ViLlA" bullshit with Blues fans as well as Albion fans anyway so thinking that they aren't bothered about us based on their attitude towards us is frankly bullshit, but you of course know this and are just on the wind up again.

How about invading the pitch before the final whistle when they went 2-0 up against us in the Sherwood era, and then again in the 91st minute
Here’s one from many many years ago - Aston vanilla, the team everybody licks
(10-02-2020, 05:03 PM)MrFizz Wrote: All clubs seem to have their own special names for other clubs. So what do we have?

V***a - arrogantdeludedfisheatingsealcunts
W****s - Dingles/Dings
Stoke - Clayheads/Lardy Men

Any others that we have?

Sorry...Dingles is way too polite. Round my way they've always been known as "The Shit"