Harvey Barnes in England squad.
(10-01-2020, 02:15 PM)ElbowGrease1973 Wrote:
(10-01-2020, 01:42 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(10-01-2020, 01:40 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(10-01-2020, 01:39 PM)Super_Slav Wrote: Proud of OUR boy.

He’s not ours though, is he?

He was for a period of time. 

One has loved one never forgets.
He's a Leicester lad through & through, so we may have enjoyed a quick grope and snog while he was on a relationship break, but he's very much married to someone else! I don't think we can claim that he's OUR boy, that said, chuffed that he's made the full squad.

Interesting analogy ElboeGrease. Using your precedent I think he got our tits out and had a good go at them juggling and slurping away and he enjoyed it so much he has lasting memories, even though he knew he was out of our league at the time.
Great news, only tempered by Sealish retaining his spot.
(10-01-2020, 03:14 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:

He's a Leicester lad through & through, so we may have enjoyed a quick grope and snog while he was on a relationship break, but he's very much married to someone else! I don't think we can claim that he's OUR boy, that said, chuffed that he's made the full squad.

Interesting analogy ElboeGrease. Using your precedent I think he got our tits out and had a good go at them juggling and slurping away and he enjoyed it so much he has lasting memories, even though he knew he was out of our league at the time.
Indeed he did, the randy little bugger! And what he did to Barnsley before us was just filth  Smile
(10-01-2020, 03:48 PM)ElbowGrease1973 Wrote:
(10-01-2020, 01:40 PM)Duffers Wrote: He’s not ours though, is he?

Indeed he did, the randy little bugger! And what he did to Barnsley before us was just filth  Smile

Yep, he knew what he was getting at Barnsley, but I don't think there was any attraction, small and ugly but he needed the experience of doing it. He's probably a bit embarrassed about that one, but will probably never have to cross paths there again, whilst we will always be there reminding him of his carefree youth.
As for his dalliance with MK Dons, considering their reputation, the poor lad might need counselling!
He is exactly what England need and will have a very long career. Skilful, unselfish, makes a goal, does special things with the ball has an eye for the goal himself and is a great finisher. He will be to Harry Kane what Peter Beardsley was to Keegan, and anyone else up top for that matter.
First on the team sheet by The Euro's.

Made me laugh!  Big Grin