Tom Ince
(09-30-2020, 02:50 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(09-30-2020, 02:47 PM)Psalm23 Wrote:
(09-30-2020, 02:45 PM)Duffers Wrote: And there was me thinking people on this dump had finally evolved to the point of not getting too worked up over spurious transfer gossip....

Sauce of this bollocks, "Team Talk", fucking hell even less reliable than Ziz's mates on twitter, WBA Rainbow stand & WBA transfer news.
Get the fucking Pampers out.

I mean the story is bollocks, totally and utterly. I’ve added a couple of words to the OP to remove any ambiguity. 

Besides, we offload our shit players to stoke not the other way round.  

<waves at DK Big Grin>

I'll stifle the guffaws until it's done.  Cool

Nah, this has got to be bollocks. Tom's career's only headed one way, and I doubt it's in the direction of the Premier League.
I thought this 'fred was the dictionary definition of 'saunter' when I first clicked it.

Yours
lAVVRO
Does he still exist?
Wide of the mark
(09-30-2020, 02:43 PM)Brandywell Wrote: Half expecting Berahino to sign on deadline day

Wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing, at least we'd be able to shift all those going out of date pies.
(09-30-2020, 02:45 PM)Duffers Wrote: And there was me thinking people on this dump had finally evolved to the point of not getting too worked up over spurious transfer gossip....

Yeah, whatever' cheesecake!