Snitching - Acceptable or not...
Well said derek I'm going for a lie down I've agreed with DH x
(09-30-2020, 07:49 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Well said derek  I'm going for a lie down I've agreed with DH x

A lie down with Derek?

I'm feeling the love!
(09-30-2020, 07:54 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(09-30-2020, 07:49 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Well said derek  I'm going for a lie down I've agreed with DH x

A lie down with Derek?

I'm feeling the love!

They're the Kroc n Pez of this bored.

#Pomance
It's been a long time on the cards when the stench of pulis went I fell for him
(09-30-2020, 07:14 PM)coxy134 Wrote:
(09-30-2020, 07:05 PM)baggiebloke Wrote:
(09-30-2020, 06:57 PM)coxy134 Wrote: Only grassed on someone once, neighbour who kept blocking access to my garage, not completly but despite numerous polite requests he carried on, I warned him I would write to his landlord.

One day he completely blocked my garage two days took pictures. I wrote to his landlord sent them pictures and never done it since.

So, speak to someone once, warn them once then shop them.

Then slash their fuckin tyres.

Very very tempted.
The same people continually ignored lockdown to the point they went out 6 or 7 times day after announcement and had grandkids playing swingball in garden.
(09-30-2020, 07:29 PM)The liquidator Wrote: There was one fucker who kept parking right outside my house I asked him about 3 times to leave a space for the wife to park as she had shopping .....he took no notice so I got newspaper and super glued it to his windscreen....he was scraping the fucker off for a hour he never parked there again .

Where did he live?

My neighbour doesn’t like anyone parking outside his house, I’ve reminded him that the people parking there have paid their road tax too and he doesn’t own the road.  He doesn’t even drive. 

Buy a house without a drive and you just have to park where the nearest space is, tough luck with the shopping.
We have really good neighbours who respect each others parking space ....he never returned.