Southampton (A) Sunday 12 KO
I’ve been living in Southampton for just over 2 years - I can see St Mary’s from my balcony! Finally the Baggies are playing here and I can’t go and watch!!

The locals are not super confident about the result and neither am I. Hoping for a decent performance and a point Dodgy
(10-03-2020, 10:49 AM)bullsgreenbaggie Wrote: I’ve been living in Southampton for just over 2 years - I can see St Mary’s from my balcony! Finally the Baggies are playing here and I can’t go and watch!!

The locals are not super confident about the result and neither am I. Hoping for a decent performance and a point Dodgy

Weather looks dire down there. Would the game be in any danger?
Its dry at the mo, forecast tomorrow blustery and showers, nothing to stop a game of football!
(10-03-2020, 10:49 AM)bullsgreenbaggie Wrote: I’ve been living in Southampton for just over 2 years - I can see St Mary’s from my balcony! Finally the Baggies are playing here and I can’t go and watch!!

Agree... know a couple Saints lads who are fearful of us beating them.

They can score goals, but defensively are very poor. They’ve wasted a lot of money over the years on CBs who’ve been crap.