Favourite Track by... vol 145
(09-24-2020, 09:30 AM)BilstonBaggie Wrote: Good shouts but technically Darkness of Christ is the opener on God Hates us All and Disciple is the second track. 

I don't class it as a separate track, it's more of an intro to Disciple which is the first "real" track/song on the album. IMO! Big Grin
In the form of his life.
Mysterons - Portishead (Dummy)

I Will Follow - U2 (Boy)
(09-24-2020, 09:42 AM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote:
(09-24-2020, 09:30 AM)BilstonBaggie Wrote: Good shouts but technically Darkness of Christ is the opener on God Hates us All and Disciple is the second track. 

I don't class it as a separate track, it's more of an intro to Disciple which is the first "real" track/song on the album. IMO! Big Grin

Agreed. I was just being a pedantic twat. Have we done Slayer yet in the favourite track thing and if not, why not?
Sign o' the Times - Sign o' the Times (Prince)
Just thought of another one.

Telegraph Road - Dire Straits Love over gold

Great post Duffers - it's most unlike you  Big Grin
(09-24-2020, 09:47 AM)BilstonBaggie Wrote:
(09-24-2020, 09:42 AM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote:

Agreed. I was just being a pedantic twat. Have we done Slayer yet in the favourite track thing and if not, why not?

Good shout. You need to submit it as a new thread at 00:01 am to beat the early birds!
In the form of his life.
(09-24-2020, 09:50 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Great post Duffers - it's most unlike you  Big Grin

I have my moments.
(09-24-2020, 09:51 AM)Duffers Wrote:
(09-24-2020, 09:50 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Great post Duffers - it's most unlike you  Big Grin

I have my moments.

We know  Big Grin Big Grin
A few more...

Girls and Boys - Blur (Parklife)
Apocalypse Please - Muse (Absolution)
Get Innocuous- LCD Soundsystem (Sound of Silver)
Terrible Love - The National (High Violet)
Angel of Death is a good shout but I allowed myself one metal pick and Cowboys From Hell is better. Saw Slayer a few years ago in a double headliner with Mogwai. Great gig, if a little surreal