A Backside View....
We are seriously in the crap, and in for a season of embarrassment unless we get at least one striker in quick.
The defence and it's formation is the only thing that will keep us up with the current squad - sadly. Even then it will take a real change in the structure and mind set IMO.
A striker (hopefully two) would get us more goals but than won't keep us up the way we are defending.
(09-20-2020, 04:09 PM)Supamart Wrote: We are seriously in the crap, and in for a season of embarrassment unless we get at least one striker in quick.

Cheers Sherlock  Big Grin

Hope you're well Mart.
(09-20-2020, 04:09 PM)Supamart Wrote: We are seriously in the crap, and in for a season of embarrassment unless we get at least one striker in quick.

I think the get another striker view is valid although breather simplistic.

From whAt I've seen our midfield needs strengthening also. And defence! 

A lot tondo but that was always going to be the case.
(09-20-2020, 05:13 PM)Hopalong Wrote:

Cheers Sherlock  Big Grin

Hope you're well Mart.

Yes fine Athers. How about your good self?
Supamart Wrote:We are seriously in the crap, and in for a season of embarrassment unless we get at least one striker in quick.

We will get another striker in, no one knows which one, mind. Actually it's our defence that worries me, there was some pretty tame defending out there on Saturday.