Player marks
Thought I'd have a bash for a change

Johnstone - 8 - made some good reaction saves - nothing much more to do until the pens came along
Furlong - 7 - did ok first 30 but once the team got deeper he stopped being effective
Bartley- 6 - stupid error otherwise not too bad for me
Ajayi - 6 - did ok I thought marshalling the defence for the majority
Gibbs - 4 - nothing performance for me - never involved - half paced
O'Shea - 6 - looked ok but made a naive error for the goal - will learn
Livermore - 6 - about the pitch but too much for him to cover and tired badly
Sawyers - 1 - shockingly bad - game passed him by - lethargic and cost the team the first - I mean a hand in the air and a slight stroll to the man who played the ball to the winger for the cross
Diangana - 6- bright at times but had nobody to link with
Pereira - 5 - never in the game and too many flicks,hopefully will learn to get the ball and give it quicker.
Robinson - 7 - looked bright couldn't understand why he went off

Kanu - 4 - Usual awful self - misplaced passes and a selfish shot when Diangana placed better
Harper - 5 - looked ok but little time to impress
Edwards - 5 - Never involved

Bilic - 6 - 5 at the back was probably a worthwhile experiment but once it stopped working he should have changed it at half time to a 4-5-1.
A decent write up. I would've probably given Gibbs a 5 and Johnstone a 7 with Furlong MOTM but just a slight difference of opinion
Pereira and Gibbs deserve a point higher. Agree with the rest
Pereira may need to cut out a few of the flicks/backheels and get a name on the ball. Other than that, his vision was excellent and he played one absolute defence splitter of a pass. Still our brightest hope.
Who would actually pass today’s Premiership exam and looked like premiership players?
Johnson? Ajayi? Grady? Perry? Robinson?
Asking , as sometimes marks out of ten can miss fundamental questions.
First 30 mins I would say Furlong and Robinson were the most effective with flashes of quality from the likes of Perreira and Deng, alongside calm defending across the back line with SJ looking confident in goal. Once Leicester scored confidence fell through the floor and we struggled at both an individual and team level and looked very much Championship level throughout.....Leicester better man for man all over the pitch.
Hard to argue with ratings. I hope Bilic ditches 3 at the back. In truth, we were lucky to be at 0-0 at HT. 4231 or 451 going forward, for me.