Talkshite radio
(08-13-2020, 09:41 PM)lukewba Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 09:32 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: Pisses me off when other Albion fans put us down when talking about what Wolves have done the last two seasons. Some nonsense along the lines of "At least they have ambition". Our first few seasons in the Premier League were due to clever scouting with the likes of Mulumbu, Olsson, Odemwingie, McAuley signed for peanuts as we didn't have the money to compete further while making sure we were a well run club living within our means. It went wrong in the end due to poor decisions but we achieved a few top half finishes down to a lot of hard work and we deserve some bloody credit. Wolves got lucky with Fosun and a super agent getting in European level players for the Championship, they've spunked more money then most Premier League teams and broke ffp rules while they're at it. How is our situation comparable? We had nowhere near the funds they have and no Jorge Mendes getting us deals.

Top fucking post pal...We unfortunately have some fans (on our books) without a brain I'm afraid.

(08-13-2020, 10:02 PM)The liquidator Wrote: I love the Albion but I would love to be in their position no matter how they got there by shithousery or not playing by the rules gets you know where .

Big Grin Perfect posting sequence
Any Chinese company with ambitions around HS2 would likely have had a sniff.

We got The Gooch.
(08-13-2020, 09:32 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: Pisses me off when other Albion fans put us down when talking about what Wolves have done the last two seasons. Some nonsense along the lines of "At least they have ambition". Our first few seasons in the Premier League were due to clever scouting with the likes of Mulumbu, Olsson, Odemwingie, McAuley signed for peanuts as we didn't have the money to compete further while making sure we were a well run club living within our means. It went wrong in the end due to poor decisions but we achieved a few top half finishes down to a lot of hard work and we deserve some bloody credit. Wolves got lucky with Fosun and a super agent getting in European level players for the Championship, they've spunked more money then most Premier League teams and broke ffp rules while they're at it. How is our situation comparable? We had nowhere near the funds they have and no Jorge Mendes getting us deals.

The secret to Wolves , Liverpoo, Man Shity, Manure, Lester, Spuds, Arsel,  Chelski    is quite simple.  loadsa ££££££££££££££££££

All of those clubs have and will spend more on one player than we will this season and for several seasons in some cases.  And yet with the exception of City we can still beat the wankers on a regular basis  Big Grin

If you ever need cheering up or a chuckle just listen to talksportshite for an hour and listen to all the moaning/whingeing cockney wankers particularly, about not spending money!  And when they do as in Spurs and Arsenal's case last season they are still shite!
It is massively undignified to be making envious eyes at the Dings. Sugar Daddy stuff always goes wrong in the end.

A well-run club is something to be, especially in the current financial climate.
(08-14-2020, 03:15 AM)Everything Zin Wrote: But was it really Fosun that he turned down? All I remember was that about a year before he actually sold his shares, it was reported that he had been in talks with a Chinese businessman but pulled out of the deal because he wasn’t convinced that the other party had the funds they claimed. Shortly afterwards the seals were bought by a Chinese ‘businessman’ who turned out to be skint. Fosun May have been interested at one point ( but as stated above probably not at the price Peace wanted) but I suspect we may well have dodged a very large bullet.

It wasn't Fosun and we did dodge a bullet. FWIW had JP completed that first deal and the money come through he would have been paid more than he was by Lai. Big if, which is why he pulled out.