Off to The Minack theatre
Tomorrow, to see Fisherman's Friends, It will feel strange to be in an audience again, but hopefully another small step to normality.
Sounds like it'll be a breathe of fresh air.
I’m sure they’ll take your breath away
Hope the weather's good Cornish. I've been a few times and really enjoyed it. Fantastic venue.
(08-02-2020, 07:53 AM)cornishbaggie Wrote: Tomorrow, to see Fisherman's Friends, It will feel strange to be in an audience again, but hopefully another small step to normality.

Man appears before Judge to plea. Judge says, "You're accused of gross indecency, how do you plead?" Man coughs and then says, "Not guilty". Judge says "You're also charged with indecent exposure, how do you plead?" Man coughs again then says, "Not guilty". Judge says "You're also accused of bestiality, interfering with a minor and living off moral earnings, how do you plead?" The man then coughs long and hard before replying, "Not guilty." 

The Judge pauses and then asks the man, "Before I carry on would you like to suck a Fisherman's Friend?" The man shakes his head and tells the Judge, "I better not, I think I'm in enough trouble as it is."
(08-02-2020, 08:08 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: I’m sure they’ll take your breath away

Gor' briney!
(08-02-2020, 08:07 AM)MaryMungoPidge Wrote: Sounds like it'll be a breathe of fresh air.

Cost a small packet?
(08-02-2020, 07:53 AM)cornishbaggie Wrote: Tomorrow, to see Fisherman's Friends, It will feel strange to be in an audience again, but hopefully another small step to normality.
Great venue. Perhaps the future of theatre/ concerts, is outside?
And a good band. 
I presume it's reduced capacity?
As I recall, though, there's only one entrance/ exit, so you'd expect logistical problems.
Are the performers called Minackers?
time to cast your net for some entertainment.