Is it just me......
Well I’m here to tell you they were really hacked off that we pipped them. The saddest thing is that after they lost to Barnsley a bunch of their fans (idiots) harangued and screamed abuse at the players, that they didn’t want to go up (?!)as they left the ground. Of course some of the same were the ones cheering them to the skies last night outside the ground also. I suspect we’d have had a similar minority had we done likewise. The Griffin landlord -who is a star bloke, but then he is Austrian and supports Rapid Vienna - couldn’t believe it either. “Yes, they don’t want their wages to increase five fold or play at Old Trafford, etc.!”
(07-30-2020, 12:54 PM)Brentbaggie Wrote: Well I’m here to tell you they were really hacked off that we pipped them. The saddest thing is that after they lost to Barnsley a bunch of their fans (idiots) harangued and screamed abuse at the players, that they didn’t want to go up (?!)as they left the ground. Of course some of the same were the ones cheering them to the skies last night outside the ground also. I suspect we’d have had a similar minority had we done likewise. The Griffin landlord -who is a star bloke, but then he is Austrian and supports Rapid Vienna - couldn’t believe it either. “Yes, they don’t want their wages to increase five fold or play at Old Trafford, etc.!”

What will happen to the pubs, Brent?? Are they part of the new housing redevelopment?
Pubs are good! Only the ground goes but any development has to retain a social area the same size as the pitch, though not necessarily in that configuration. When I say pubs are good - one of them isn’t. Won’t name it for legal reasons!
(07-30-2020, 04:25 PM)Brentbaggie Wrote: Pubs are good! Only the ground goes but any development has to retain a social area the same size as the pitch, though not necessarily in that configuration. When I say pubs are good - one of them isn’t. Won’t name it for legal reasons!

Nothing wrong with naming your three favourites.
I can’t in case Gerhard the Griffin landlord ever gets to read this post. As it is his wife wanted to bar me after we shafted Brentford in the last game.
(07-30-2020, 04:37 PM)Brentbaggie Wrote: I can’t in case Gerhard the Griffin landlord ever gets to read this post. As it is his wife wanted to bar me after we shafted Brentford in the last game.

No chance, you spend far too much in there to get barred for advertising their premises. Unless it's the shit one of course, I thought it was sound though.
Bad lad.
Brentford had a good run towards the end but have lost 14 games this season.   Could be 15 if they lose to Fulham. 

Gonna be an incredible west landan wankfest for the next 4 days.
Not at my house.
Nice to have a fellow Baggie in Brentford mon! Tuesday is gonna be mental!