Fugg me - Watkins missed a sitter when 1-1
Did not realise how close Brentford came to making it 2-1 to them - Watkins missing a sitter towards the end...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oamt_AMep2M
Tell you what...Sky Sports went to Brentford for this miss saying ‘there’s been a development at Griffin Park’. Thought the cunts scored I nearly had a fucking heart attack.
(07-24-2020, 05:55 AM)Dumbo Wrote: Tell you what...Sky Sports went to Brentford for this miss saying ‘there’s been a development at Griffin Park’. Thought the cunts scored I nearly had a fucking heart attack.

Same here!
During the Brentford game,I wonder if they cut to the Hawthorns for Robinson’s miss? Somehow I doubt it. Feckers
Yeah. more drama Sky said and my heart sank when they showed Brentford with the ball but then they missed. Cheers Sky, knobheads.
There was a great save from the Barnsley keeper just after they’d scored.
The great thing about Twitter, is that it announced everything before Sky had assembled the footage. I was one smug cnut when they said there was a development at Brentford when there clearly wasn't.
Had no idea what was going on and then it went to Brentford.

Seriously fucking irresponsible from Sky.
QPR's keeper made a great left handed save from Krov which hardly got a mention. That would have had as much importance as Brentford's miss.