Superstitions...
Used to have a few but left them behind(touch wood) but with the last weeks shenanigans one reared it’s head. 
We have been in Wales setting up the caravan and one job was to put the hitch lock cover back on and it has a WBA logo on it, I’d somehow got it in my head that if I did it would bring bad luck on our promotion chances so it stayed off until today, oh well at least it worked Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Does it say 'K K K' on the other side?
(07-23-2020, 04:28 PM)Bartley_baggie Wrote: Used to have a few but left them behind(touch wood) but with the last weeks shenanigans one reared it’s head. 
We have been in Wales setting up the caravan and one job was to put the hitch lock cover back on and it has a WBA logo on it, I’d somehow got it in my head that if I did it would bring bad luck on our promotion chances so it stayed off until today, oh well at least it worked Big Grin

Cool, I want one.
Last night walked left out of my house rather than right, when the tension got too much and needed to hide the last few minutes. Walked right when we lost on pens to Villa and also when England lost to Croatia.
(07-23-2020, 04:33 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Last night walked left out of my house rather than right, when the tension got too much and needed to hide the last few minutes. Walked right when we lost on pens to Villa and also when England lost to Croatia.

I always walk left when I board a plane.
Col and I drove past a caravan park on the way to the M1 for games and if you could correctly guess the ratio of caravans (home goals) to awnings (away goals) that would be the result, every time we got it right (rarely) the score was always right.
In the form of his life.
(07-23-2020, 04:31 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: Does it say 'K K K' on the other side?
Nearly a whoosh  Big Grin

(07-23-2020, 04:31 PM)igorbalis Wrote:
(07-23-2020, 04:28 PM)Bartley_baggie Wrote: Used to have a few but left them behind(touch wood) but with the last weeks shenanigans one reared it’s head. 

Cool, I want one.
Where we are most of our neighbours are either Manu or Pool so I thought I’d fly the flag!
Which part of Wales?
(07-23-2020, 05:54 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: Which part of Wales?
Blackrock sands, Portmadog
(07-23-2020, 06:46 PM)Bartley_baggie Wrote:
(07-23-2020, 05:54 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: Which part of Wales?
Blackrock sands, Portmadog

Thought so. 

What's the name of the live music sessions in The Ship?

We're next there in Sep, then Nov.