If Brentford fail in the play offs...
(07-23-2020, 12:13 PM)Cuzer Wrote: I think we have a chance with Grady but it might be a second loan, hopefully West Ham with have their usual delusional ambition of finishing top 10 and not see us a relegation threat so they may be happy to let us have Grady again, he's basically said unless he's playing week in, week out at West Ham he wants to go out on loan again

I think West Ham may look to sell, they were in January but were they just raising funds? However the £20m they wanted was too rich then, with the Covid scenario and nobody knowing what will happen in the summer in terms of wages and spending I can see that being way too much for us to make it permanent

Cuzer

Totally agree Cuzer - think the only way a deal for Diagana works for all parties in this window is another loan deal.
(07-23-2020, 11:58 AM)clem4england Wrote: I think West Ham would be more likely to lend him again for a season. I doubt they'd sell.

(07-23-2020, 11:58 AM)Ted Maul Wrote: If they fail I'd have a look at either of their centre halves and Dasilva in the midfield.

The front three unless there are release clauses will be out of our price range.
Pinnock is a wonderful prospect. Henry and Norgaard are quality too.

Henry was another one who looked good at Walsall, we were begged to take, but turned our noses up at. 

Pinnock is hardly a prospect, he's 27... Saw him playing for Dulwich Hamlet years ago and he was garbage! Then again we had Otzumer in midfield and Danny Carr up top who went on to play in Championship too!