How the fuck
did Diangana get through those two defenders on the wing with the ball.  One put his hands on his hips in amazement.  Pure class.
Don Goodman called it lazy defending!
(07-23-2020, 11:27 AM)Old Stroller Wrote: Don Goodman called it lazy defending!

Was I the only one that smashed the tele and shot the dog, at that comment.
(07-23-2020, 11:33 AM)cornishbaggie Wrote:

Was I the only one that smashed the tele and shot the dog, at that comment.

It was great skill but no player in the world should get away from two defenders and the touchline like that.
I've just realised, no more Dingle Don commentating on our games for at least a season. Unless he worms his way into commentating the game against the dingles.
(07-23-2020, 11:42 AM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: I've just realised, no more Dingle Don commentating on our games for at least a season. Unless he worms his way into commentating the game against the dingles.

Shit....going to have to celebrate this now!  Hangover number 2 incoming!

We switched from sky to bein sports to get away from jumping around grounds during the game and the shite commentary.
Last night was the most pro Albion I've ever heard Dingle Don
(07-23-2020, 11:46 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:

We switched from sky to bein sports to get away from jumping around grounds during the game and the shite commentary.

Sky interrupted the broadcast of our game last night to say there had been something happen at Griffin Park, only to show Ollie Watkins fail to control a through ball. If that's not irresponsible broadcasting I don't know what it. Foot almost went through the bastard tele when they did that.
AJ was quality again on iFollow. Really enjoyed his hybrid Midlands/farmer accent too.