Favourite Track by... vol 82
(07-23-2020, 10:50 AM)Shabby Russian Wrote: Ceremony.

Saw them live at the Tower Ballroom. Really weird place for a concert, plastic palm trees anyone.

Made it a surreal atmosphere, and i don't think New Order helped with their understated performance, the we are not going to do an encore stance didn't work - the most worked up the audience got all night was at the end of the gig when the DJ played the Back of Love by Echo and the Bunnymen .

I've got the live C-90 somewhere will have to dig it out and have a listen - do remember Barney offering someone in the audience out and Bez from the Happy Mondays trying to score off my mate before they went on. 

Only time I ever went to a gig at the Tower Ballroom, kept expecting to see fat Ron in the bogs!!
(07-23-2020, 10:50 AM)Shabby Russian Wrote: Ceremony.

Saw them live at the Tower Ballroom. Really weird place for a concert, plastic palm trees anyone.

Made it a surreal atmosphere, and i don't think New Order helped with their understated performance, the we are not going to do an encore stance didn't work - the most worked up the audience got all night was at the end of the gig when the DJ played the Back of Love by Echo and the Bunnymen .

Saw them at the Victoria Hall in 83. There were no plastic palm trees, but the rest of it sounds very familiar.
So many. Bb beat me to it

Touched by the hand of God
Mr Disco
Vanishing Point
B L Triangle
Lots of great tracks, but it has to be Blue Monday, doesn't it?
lots of great stuff but I'll go for Ceremony

I'll probably change my mind again in 10 seconds so many great tunes

MancBaggie Wrote:Touched by the hand of God
Mr Disco
Vanishing Point
B L Triangle

all great too plus Blue Monday