Priorities for the Summer
Second tier.
Can we get Lukaku back?
I agree on quality over quantity.

I would be happy with just 5 new faces as long as they were quality players.

So for example in central defence i am more than happy to keep the current players, all of whom i think could be good enough at premier league level if partnered with the right player.
Not saying Johnstone could do a job, but I'd have Foster back in an instant if they go down.

Defensively I think we are ok.

Midfield - been saying for years we need an 'enforcer' of the likes of Giles/Robson who can break up play and distribute the ball.

As always its up front where we really need to find a top level finisher as ultimately its goals which matter.

I'm sure our monitoring department are on the case as I type.
(07-23-2020, 07:59 AM)Shabby Russian Wrote: Centre Half - think the other 3 would be capable of playing alongside a quality centre half and 4 central defenders is necessary at premier league level.

Striker - goes without saying, biggest weakness this season not having a regular goalscorer.

Central Midfielder - Like Livermore, Krov and Sawyers but squad and they would benefit from more competition in this area and we certainly cannot get away with playing Perreria in a midfield 3 next season. I'm sure the reason why Perreria played there s much this season is because of a lack of a regular goalscorer.

Fullbacks - Ferguson leaving and Gibbs's continuing injury problems, have left us exposed here.

Add a goalkeeper as a crucial priority!

Two strikers and show HRK and Austin the exit door - simply not good enough.

Agree with the rest.

Also a replacement for Dianga as West Ham will either want him back or want us to stump up serious cash.

It'll be interesting....

Edit: Forgot about Zohore! That's how good he is/was!

A huge overhaul needed.