Matt Wilson and his musings
Do we sign perms anymore?
They went out in the 90's mate.

Even Fellani cut his off...
(01-31-2019, 04:03 PM)Lightnin Wrote: Montero (Monto) should be announced very shortly.

Big Grin 

Do you want banning as well pal!!!
In the form of his life.
(01-31-2019, 04:12 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: If we get Montero AND Murphy its  been a solid day’s work, though I still feel we’ve been left light on the striker front.

Montero is a good player, but I just have reservations about why we’re spending big money on wages for a bit part player instead of giving Leko or Edwards (who both looked capable against Brighton) that experience. Much like Sako, it feels like £30k/wk for little return, when that couple of million could have been invested more sensibly given we have to make every penny count.
a days work?? They’ve been monitored since birth these two! Years of planning
(01-31-2019, 04:20 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote:
(01-31-2019, 04:03 PM)Lightnin Wrote: Montero (Monto) should be announced very shortly.

Big Grin 

Do you want banning as well pal!!!

Why should I be so lucky? Big Grin
(01-31-2019, 03:59 PM)WorcBaggie Wrote: I just have a feeling there'll be a surprise permanent signing today.

FER sure  <winky eye emoji>
Murphy having his medical
(01-31-2019, 04:35 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Murphy having his medical
Johanssen (sp) from Fulham on way for medical too
(01-31-2019, 04:23 PM)TooMuchTooYoung Wrote:
(01-31-2019, 04:12 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: If we get Montero AND Murphy its  been a solid day’s work, though I still feel we’ve been left light on the striker front.

Montero is a good player, but I just have reservations about why we’re spending big money on wages for a bit part player instead of giving Leko or Edwards (who both looked capable against Brighton) that experience. Much like Sako, it feels like £30k/wk for little return, when that couple of million could have been invested more sensibly given we have to make every penny count.
a days work?? They’ve been monitored since birth these two! Years of planning

Loffin!
(01-31-2019, 04:18 PM)Ed Hopper Wrote: Do we sign perms anymore?

Fellani has gone to China pal. Don't know of any other perms