Finish work.
(07-22-2020, 09:59 AM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote:
(07-22-2020, 09:05 AM)MassDebater Wrote: That beach looks rather pebbly. i'll stick to my grim council estate up here in the Midlands thanks ;0

(07-22-2020, 09:05 AM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: Work, put twins to sleep. Pull my hair out for 90 mins, hopefully celebrate!

90 Minutes? No pulling at half time? No pulling during the 10 minutes of added on time for poxy drinks breaks etc...?

I reserve that time for scratching my eyes out.

'Arf!
(07-22-2020, 09:57 AM)baggpuss Wrote: Meeting up with Massy D and fbag in a local  real ale establishment to watch the game!

Which one?  Might try and get there depending how 'local'.
Prepare my evening meal ( all eight cans of it) . Ignore the emotional needs of my family while coaxing my dodgy firestick iptv thing to work.
Set alarm for 02:00 am here in Oz, watch game live on telly kicking every ball making every tackle & willing us to get over the line in all my years supporting the Baggies (52 years ) I’ve never felt so nervous about 1 game COYB !!
Drove from Chamonix to St Johann in Tirol for work yesterday and here for a few days. I'll be watching in a dodgy, smoky (what ban?) austrian bar sipping several stiegel's (though I'll treat myself to a nice Huberbrau first). I will probably have some foul schnapps forced on me at some point.
I'm at work blasting out Insomnia and The Liquidator, much to the chagrin of the Villa and Forest fans I share an office with, straight to pub from here.
Just put my blues playlist on shuffle though and first track was "Black Night" by Deep Purple. Damn dark arts, messin with my positive thoughts!!
(07-22-2020, 11:37 AM)Bob Fossil Wrote: I'm at work blasting out Insomnia and The Liquidator, much to the chagrin of the Villa and Forest fans I share an office with, straight to pub from here.
Just put my blues playlist on shuffle though and first track was "Black Night" by Deep Purple. Damn dark arts, messin with my positive thoughts!!

Blues' Playlist?!?!? WTF Keep Right On and all that??? Wink
(07-22-2020, 11:39 AM)MassDebater Wrote:
(07-22-2020, 11:37 AM)Bob Fossil Wrote: I'm at work blasting out Insomnia and The Liquidator, much to the chagrin of the Villa and Forest fans I share an office with, straight to pub from here.

Blues' Playlist?!?!? WTF Keep Right On and all that??? Wink
Not that shower. Smile
I kid you not though, the next track was In the Still of the Night followed by The Final Countdown. It's messing with my head.
(07-22-2020, 10:25 AM)ericlegrisly Wrote:
(07-22-2020, 09:57 AM)baggpuss Wrote: Meeting up with Massy D and fbag in a local  real ale establishment to watch the game!

Which one?  Might try and get there depending how 'local'.

Sorry Eric - I missed this yesterday.
It was in Redditch so not so local to you.

I hear you were talking to mates of mine in said real ale house

We are out on Sat in the Black Tap from about 3pm ish if you want a celebratory pint