Just realised some decent news for Wednesday
The Brentford wankfest is live on Sky Sports Mix, potentially meaning it should be semi bearable via our coverage on Sky Sports Football. 

I could be wrong mind.
Hope they send dingle don to Brentford and have someone sensible co commenting on our game.
(07-20-2020, 06:37 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: Hope they send dingle don to Brentford and have someone sensible co commenting on our game.

Not a fucking chance! It's in his contract that he has every fucking Albion game.

I'll eat my own bollocks if he's not doing ours......
(07-20-2020, 06:37 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: Hope they send dingle don to Brentford and have someone sensible co commenting on our game.

You've done it now! The commentators haven't even been announced yet! Big Grin
West Brom v QPR

Ref: Darren England

Commentators: NOT CONFIRMED

Brentford v Barnsley

Ref: Robert Jones

Commentators: Ian Crocker & Danny Higginbottam
(07-20-2020, 07:38 PM)Super_Slav Wrote: West Brom v QPR

Ref: Darren England

Commentators: Some Skybloke, Dingle Don

Brentford v Barnsley

Ref: Robert Jones

Commentators: Ian Crocker & Danny Higginbottam

Edited for ypou.
If I was a guessing bloke, I'd say Daniel Mann or Alan Parry and either Keith Andrews/Don Goodman or Andy Hinchcliffe
"I'd like to see QPR get at them a bit more and put West Bromwich Albion under real pressure" - Dingle Don
He really is a twat.
“I think QPR will be coming into this game full of optimism, West Brom may have scraped into the auto spots, but they’ve been poor whenever I’ve seen them, and certainly don’t look half the side Wolves were when they went up”