QPR have only scored.........
From the other perspective, if Barnsley can take a point at home to Forest tomorrow they'll still be in with a shout of staying up when they play Brentford, which would be good for us.
(07-18-2020, 03:46 PM)Ampadu\s Left Boot Wrote: From the other perspective, if Barnsley can take a point at home to Forest tomorrow they'll still be in with a shout of staying up when they play Brentford, which would be good for us.

Edit: Luton have just gone in front, which could mean Barnsley would need to beat Forest tomorrow to keep them in it.
QPR concede 3 goals to Millwall. They've conceded 73 goals all season. I expect them to try and play football against us. Hopefully it works in our favour.
Some goals about today

Blackburn 4-3 Reading
Fulham 5-3 Sheff W
QPR 4-3 Millwall
(07-18-2020, 03:58 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: QPR concede 3 goals to Millwall. They've conceded 73 goals all season. I expect them to try and play football against us. Hopefully it works in our favour.

Bloody 'eck there were loads of goals around today!
Interesting at the bottom because Wigan need to beat Fulham or they are down.
Barnsley are a funny one. The only games I've seen them play this season are v Us and Leeds, and they looked quality in all of them
(07-18-2020, 04:03 PM)baggiebuckster Wrote: Interesting at the bottom because Wigan need to beat Fulham or they are down.

Only if they lose their points...has that been set in stone yet? that and Wigan are the super form team, so i'd not bet against it!
(07-18-2020, 04:06 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(07-18-2020, 04:03 PM)baggiebuckster Wrote: Interesting at the bottom because Wigan need to beat Fulham or they are down.

Only if they lose their points...has that been set in stone yet? that and Wigan are the super form team, so i'd not bet against it!

Still waiting on the result of an appeal.
(07-18-2020, 04:05 PM)Sliced Wrote: Barnsley are a funny one. The only games I've seen them play this season are v Us and Leeds, and they looked quality in all of them

And Forest look set fair for 5th. Better GD than Cardiff and Swans. They can afford to rest a couple.