Missing threads
Just a quickie, Did the mods remove the ‘Jobs for the boys and girls’ thread?
I hope not - if so I'd be interested to know why. I know it might seem that we're petty sniping with each other but I would be very happy to sit down with JOK for a pint at any time, there's no real malice in anything from my part.
The poster that starts the thread can delete at any time, which is what happened here, and has a few times.
Dekka started it I think, what you done Dek?
(07-16-2020, 08:03 AM)baggy1 Wrote: Dekka started it I think, what you done Dek?

I suspect he found the idea of challenging endemic cronyism in public procurement worldwide to be too big a target.
The new chair of the Intelligence and Security Committee made it his first priority to scour this board for subversive threads and have them removed.

Check the streets; there are two big, black cars parked outside my house.
(07-16-2020, 09:23 AM)Ossian Wrote: The new chair of the Intelligence and Security Committee made it his first priority to scour this board for subversive threads and have them removed.

Big Grin
Praying for the disappeared, looks like Dekka has been 'removed' and I have noted my twitter feed is quiet today. Don't worry about me lads, I have an escape route and jdkslvbjgban.zdsn `fesdklhzjkvzbdv.zbds.jksb.............

All good here, looking forward to a bright new world led by a great leader
(07-16-2020, 09:23 AM)Ossian Wrote: The new chair of the Intelligence and Security Committee made it his first priority to scour this board for subversive threads and have them removed.

My witty and incisive quote of a quote was too much (SNP guy saying Grayling is only person who could lose  a rigged election)

Anyway, folk can remove their posts/threads if they want and if they get out of hand in their opinion (or I might do it for one of mine when I realise I have it arseways)

Mods will remove if too OTT but more leeway here on this board as there  would be nothing left otherwise.

Will lock this one now in the interests of maintaining the image of unjust censorship.
Derek deleted it because he was losing the argument.