Next Season
When do you think it will start?

And when do you think fans will be let back into the stadium, and will there have to be social distancing with fans sitting apart, reducing the size of crowds. Will season tickets be sold.

I find it interesting that a lot of people are stressing about whether we will be promoted or not, but haven't asked a far more intriguing question will you be able to watch games in the stadium.
Mid/late September behind closed doors would be my bet.
I read that Leeds were hoping for a reduced 40% capacity with every second seat vacant and face masked fans sitting directly behind each other giving them a reduced capacity of 15,156. 12th September is the muted start date
Report out yesterday suggesting the anticipated second spike in autumn/early winter will be ver severe indeed without significant measures in place to mitigate impact. I'm not convinced come November we will be playing much football, certainly not in partially filled stadia.
(07-15-2020, 09:50 AM)karlalb10n Wrote: I read that Leeds were hoping for a reduced 40% capacity with every second seat vacant and face masked fans sitting directly behind each other giving them a reduced capacity of 15,156. 12th September is the muted start date

Its an interesting question. Sitting in the stadium is probably the simplest piece of the jigsaw. The big picture needs to be considered including the concourse, pubs near the ground, public transport etc. I doubt we'll be going to games this calendar year.
I doubt there will be any attendence all of next season. Maybe 100 competition winners or something per game?

The following season will depend on a vaccine being cleared and deliverable to the entire population / "immunity passport" system being in place.
(07-15-2020, 09:50 AM)karlalb10n Wrote: I read that Leeds were hoping for a reduced 40% capacity with every second seat vacant and face masked fans sitting directly behind each other giving them a reduced capacity of 15,156. 12th September is the muted start date

That must be why they're keeping it so quiet, then.   Shy
It's all up in the air, and that includes what divivivision we'll be in.

Rather no crowd than no football, but get rid of the false crowd noise.
Looks like the transfer window will be open until 5th October, does the window close before the season or did clubs vote to go back to the window being open during the season?
The issue is not seating, but concourses/ bar areas/loos etc. There's ways that it can work, but really has to be thought through and regimented.