Adebayo Akinfenwa
Just read about him being called a Fat water buffalo by a Fleetwood Town employee.

He's claiming its racist. Still no response from Fleetwood. 

Question 1 - Has anyone ever heard this term used before in racial abuse? Seems a bizarre analogy. 

Question 2 - What's wrong with the word twat these days?  Big Grin
Not racist

[Image: dd26f31cc192fe9bc20563d9152ff93a.jpg]
(07-09-2020, 07:28 PM)karlalb10n Wrote: Not racist

[Image: dd26f31cc192fe9bc20563d9152ff93a.jpg]

I so horny.
TBF, the lad does well for someone of that build. I'm sure many a nimble, lean defender has said much worse when he's left them on their arse.
Apparently he'd posted an image on twatter of a water buffalo being taken down by a lion....not sure if it was before or after the claim was made.

I thought it was quite an inventive insult, more original than you fat twat or suchlike....
(07-09-2020, 09:46 PM)MassDebater Wrote: Apparently he'd posted an image on twatter of a water buffalo being taken down by a lion....not sure if it was before or after the claim was made.

I thought it was quite an inventive insult, more original than you fat twat or suchlike....

It was February & he posted the tweet with crying with laughter emojis. Double standards in the extreme.
Fat water buffalo lives matter.
(07-09-2020, 09:58 PM)MassDebater Wrote: Fat water buffalo lives matter.

As a matter of fat they do.
It'd be a brave person to racially slur him to his face.

It would be hard to prove it was a racist insult as there's not really any context around it. I guess his argument would be if a white player of similar build was compared to an animal it would be a positive association like as strong as an Ox, or a bull... A water buffalo seems more comical...

Probably just overthinking things.