Slav post match
Absolutely buzzing about the players “ not good, not ok, not well done but superb” or something like that!
Also mentioned that our rivals always seem to kick off or play before us putting extra pressure on our players
He’s right, and it’s more of the same on Saturday when Brentford play the early KO on Sat.

He’s right about the players and the performance too. Superb.
Phenomenonal
Think Slavs experience is coming through here.

All season we’ve been better when chasing teams down, and once again we handed the situation brilliantly
Much as I (we) feel it's an advantage to be playing first and applying pressure as the chaser, it must be soul destroying to win 6 in a row and still be 5 points adrift with 4 to play. I think tonight's win has actually switched the situation with games running out for Brentford. As for Leeds, well tonight's performance must have them worried.
(07-08-2020, 08:00 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: Much as I (we) feel it's an advantage to be playing first and applying pressure as the chaser, it must be soul destroying to win 6 in a row and still be 5 points adrift with 4 to play. I think tonight's win has actually switched the situation  with games running out for Brentford. As for Leeds, well tonight's performance must have them worried.

This exactly what must the Brentford players be thinking now as they have to get up and go again and hope we crack and they've no room for error one slip up and auto promotion is gone imho.
I keep thinking back to Slav's comments about it being like  a mini tournament, the post lockdown 9 games. Quite often the teams who start slowly finish strongly. Fingers crossed it is us.