Favourite track by ... Vol 66
It's Heep.

Not Heap.

Let's not dis the great band, and of course the great author.
My favourite is Rent
It’s a Sin.

They were going to headline the Other Stage at Glasto this year and I was very much looking forward to seeing them.
(07-07-2020, 07:57 AM)Duffers Wrote: It’s a Sin.

They were going to headline the Other Stage at Glasto this year and I was very much looking forward to seeing them.

Pretty sterile live. Their best work is in the studio.
Go West Bromwich Albion
(07-07-2020, 07:58 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:

I’d disagree, saw them about ten years ago and they had a pretty spectacular light show to go with the performance. They were excellent.
What have I done to deserve this or it’s a sin
(07-07-2020, 08:00 AM)Duffers Wrote:

I’d disagree, saw them about ten years ago and they had a pretty spectacular light show to go with the performance. They were excellent.

Each to their own, Duffers.

I go to listen to the music, not watch the lights. And Neil Tennant has all the charisma  of a cardboard box.

I like their records, but I wouldn't pay to see them live again.
We saw them at a festival and were pleased when they were announced as seeing them in a stand alone concert was never on our agenda.

It was a most enjoyable gig, and highlight being Go West when the local male voice choir joined them on stage for Go West.
(07-07-2020, 08:03 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(07-07-2020, 08:00 AM)Duffers Wrote:

Each to their own, Duffers.

I go to listen to the music, not watch the lights. And Neil Tennant has all the charisma  of a cardboard box.

I like their records, but I wouldn't pay to see them live again.

Looks pretty charismatic here...