Pereira
(07-05-2020, 05:06 PM)Bromley Baggie 2 Wrote:
(07-05-2020, 05:05 PM)Lightnin Wrote: I’ve just seen “that pass”. My word, what a through ball and not for the first time this season.

The reverse pass against QPR at Loftus Road.

That was quite possibly even better than the one for the Grosicki goal today.
(07-05-2020, 05:10 PM)Ampadu\s Left Boot Wrote:
(07-05-2020, 05:06 PM)Bromley Baggie 2 Wrote:
(07-05-2020, 05:05 PM)Lightnin Wrote: I’ve just seen “that pass”. My word, what a through ball and not for the first time this season.

The reverse pass against QPR at Loftus Road.

That was quite possibly even better than the one for the Grosicki goal today.

I said that on another thread. 

16 assists and 8 goals. Unreal.
I think it's safe to say he's the best player to wear the stripes since the late, great Laurie Cunningham.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eLrn7dYpME
(07-05-2020, 04:52 PM)Mr vertical Wrote: That pass - cor blimey.

And a perfectly timed run and superb finish from Grosicki let's not forget, once Pereira, Krov and Grosicki started to get into their stride we looked different class today even if our defending was somewhat shake.

(07-05-2020, 05:34 PM)Bromley Baggie 2 Wrote: I think it's safe to say he's the best player to wear the stripes since the late, great Laurie Cunningham.

He is the only player since  the great  duo Regis & Cunningham that I've held my breath in atticipation every time he gets the ball, he is some player makes Greasy look positively ordinary.
Back to his breathtaking best. We've stolen him at that price.
When I was 18 I saw the Laurie and Cyrille in their earliest games. We have had some good players and some true club legends in that time but we haven't had a player, at his start, to match them until he pitched up IMO.
He is destined for great things, but probably elsewhere, after he has given us a couple of seasons in the Prem - fingers crossed.
(07-05-2020, 05:42 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote:

And a perfectly timed run and superb finish from Grosicki let's not forget, once Pereira, Krov and Grosicki started to get into their stride we looked different class today even if our defending was somewhat shake.

(07-05-2020, 05:34 PM)Bromley Baggie 2 Wrote: I think it's safe to say he's the best player to wear the stripes since the late, great Laurie Cunningham.

He is the only player since  the great  duo Regis & Cunningham that I've held my breath in atticipation every time he gets the ball, he is some player makes Greasy look positively ordinary.

I felt that with Koumas when he was on form.

Will be fascinating to see how he gets on in the PL... preferably with us.
(07-05-2020, 06:05 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(07-05-2020, 05:42 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote:

I felt that with Koumas when he was on form.

Will be fascinating to see how he gets on in the PL... preferably with us.

Dont think he will be with us for more than a season sadly so best just enjoy his talent why we can.

That's a big statement considering we're playing in a tupenny ha'penny league. Let's see how he does in the Prem before placing him in the hall of fame.

Remember Koumas was untouchable in this league, but very ordinary one level higher.