Foden
Shaw should be nowhere near the England staring 11. Massively overrated IMVHFO.
(07-03-2020, 09:02 AM)SausEggBaton Wrote: Shaw should be nowhere near the England staring 11. Massively overrated IMVHFO.

Five years ago at Saints he looked like he could go on to become a world class LB. It just hasn’t happened. Injuries haven’t helped, neither has being lambasted by Mourinho for a couple of years.
(07-03-2020, 08:50 AM)mattaky Wrote:
(07-03-2020, 08:32 AM)Peachy Wrote:
(07-03-2020, 08:08 AM)74bus Wrote:
(07-03-2020, 07:31 AM)Fido Wrote: I think it's fair to say that this lad will have benefited more than anyone by a postponement of the Euros. Seeing how he's progressed this season seems to imply that he'll be a shoe-in for the squad, if not the starting line-up next year. Has a very similar gait and balance to Wilshere but looks like he has even more potential and bags of confidence.
I've said before that the postponement might work in our favour, mainly because of an extra year's experience for Foden and Sancho, but also due to other youngsters from our successful age group teams having the chance to come through.

+1

The thought of having Foden, Sancho and Sterling playing behind Kane sounds good to me.

I'd go something like this

-----------------------------Pope---------------------------
Trent AA---------Gomez------Maguire-----------Shaw
----------------Rice------------------Henderson-------
Sancho--------------Foden--------------Sterling--------
----------------------------Kane------------------------------

I'd play Foden centrally behind the striker as he's such a clever passer and causes absolute havoc with the ball at his feet. I'd just let him roam. If we're struggling then take off rice and put ON rashford up top with Kane. 

Looking at our squad you do have to worry about centre half. It's why I don't think we'll win anything. You have to be tight and we just don't have the players at the back. 

Going forwards we are as good as anybody imo.

Chilwell over Shaw for me. other than that I agree.

Yep agree. Totally forgot about Chilwell.
(07-03-2020, 08:58 AM)Ted Maul Wrote: Pope

TAA
Gomez
Maguire
Chilwell

Henderson
Foden
?

Sancho
Sterling
Kane

Anyone of Mason Mount, Ross Barkley, Oxlade-Chamberlain or Rice to lay claim to the third midfield spot if they have a good season next year.

Not wanting to forget Maddison, that cunt that plays for the Villa and Greenwood who is coming through at United (next year might be too soon).
Harvey Barnes, too
(07-03-2020, 08:58 AM)Ted Maul Wrote: Pope

TAA
Gomez
Maguire
Chilwell

Henderson
Foden
?

Sancho
Sterling
Kane

Anyone of Mason Mount, Ross Barkley, Oxlade-Chamberlain or Rice to lay claim to the third midfield spot if they have a good season next year.

Not wanting to forget Maddison, that cunt that plays for the Villa and Greenwood who is coming through at United (next year might be too soon).
Loffin'
Seriously though, nowhere near good enough to play regularly for England. He'll probably get a cap if he moves to a big club. Big Grin