Favourite track by...Vol 60
(07-02-2020, 08:11 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: This cover version

I spent ages yesterday trying to find it on YouTube and failed and I was shocked by how many cover versions of this song there are. 

Tonight whilst cooking, listening to my tunes, the song I tried to find yesterday came on and so a quick Shazam and even then it took a while to find this same version on YouTube/

Hope you like this version.

Fuck no!! How to ruin an iconic song.
(07-02-2020, 09:05 PM)CA Baggie Wrote:

I spent ages yesterday trying to find it on YouTube and failed and I was shocked by how many cover versions of this song there are. 

Tonight whilst cooking, listening to my tunes, the song I tried to find yesterday came on and so a quick Shazam and even then it took a while to find this same version on YouTube/

Everything about that is awful. Nouvelle Vague have a lot to answer for. All those winsome acoustic covers of songs you here at Christmas, they inspired that.
(07-02-2020, 09:25 PM)Squid Wrote:
(07-02-2020, 09:05 PM)CA Baggie Wrote:

Everything about that is awful. [b]Nouvelle Vague have a lot to answer for. [/b{All those winsome acoustic covers of songs you here at Christmas, they inspired that.

Now they are shite.  Their covers remind me of when my late father used to listen to “sing something simple” on the radio and every song sounded the same..