Sol Campbell
Sol leaves Southend by mutual consent

Has he been unlucky with jobs?
was a great player, wonder what the media spin will be on this?.
Genuinely didn’t know he was there. They’ve been shite all year.
(06-30-2020, 01:09 PM)HUGHIE REED31 Wrote: Sol leaves Southend by mutual consent

Racist Southend
I'm amazed he still gets jobs. His win ratio is dreadful.
(06-30-2020, 01:13 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 01:09 PM)HUGHIE REED31 Wrote: Sol leaves Southend by mutual consent

Racist Southend

Erm.... He’s only had two jobs. He did a fantastic job at Macclesfield. Kept them up when they looked completely doomed.

Southend have been shite though.

Expect Adumb Dumbassdurham to castigate Southend for being racist.
(06-30-2020, 01:28 PM)Duffers Wrote:

Racist Southend

Erm.... He’s only had two jobs. He did a fantastic job at Macclesfield. Kept them up when they looked completely doomed.

+1

36 points in 30 games For Macc after joining when they were 5 points adrift at the bottom.
Southend were completely fucked when he arrived. They lost 7-1 just be he took over. They'd won once and drawn two.. twenty games with Sol they'd won four and drawn seven so he did quite a good job with some properly shit players. I think Simon Cox is still there FFS!

Racist Southend

Trouble is Duffers, his fantastic job has contributed massively towards the fact that Macclesfield are on the verge of going out of business. Don't believe everything you read in London based media - some of the figures I have seen are frightening.
(06-30-2020, 02:58 PM)Stourbridge Baggie Wrote:

Racist Southend

Trouble is Duffers, his fantastic job has contributed massively towards the fact that Macclesfield are on the verge of going out of business. Don't believe everything you read in London based media - some of the figures I have seen are frightening.

They were ruined before he took over. Their owner's a disgrace, they way they have been run is shocking and their going bust and doing a Bury in the coming months is more or less inevitable.
Maybe he thinks there could be an interesting vacancy coming up in Witton.