Choke Season
Is this ours?
Looking like it. Nobody looks in the least bit up for it.
considering we gained a point on third last week and aren't even halfway into this game I reckon that's a bit premature....
(06-26-2020, 07:29 PM)Sliced Wrote: considering we gained a point on third last week and aren't even halfway into this game I reckon that's a bit premature....

We've not mustered a decent shot in way too long. We look toothless and devoid of ideas though.
If we can't beat Hull, Sheff Wed, Blackburn and QPR then we don't deserve to go up!
(06-26-2020, 07:29 PM)Sliced Wrote: considering we gained a point on third last week and aren't even halfway into this game I reckon that's a bit premature....

Shows more how poor this division is.
We just don’t even look capable of scoring even a single goal at present.
Something somehow needs to click and soon.
(06-26-2020, 07:19 PM)Xitan Wrote: Is this ours?

U xittin me?
This is just a carry on from Swansea and Blues.

IF the lead is down to 2 before we next play then the choke is very much on.

How can we go into this game and not put the same level of effort in that they are? Dingle Don highlighted it perfectly when Diangana had that break on and played a shite pass to HRK.
Quite why the fuck we have gone back to that insipid 4231 I’ve no idea.

Krov should have been the first player on the pitch last week, and again tonight.

If Slav fucks promotion up from here questions have to be asked.
(06-26-2020, 08:08 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: Quite why the fuck we have gone back to that insipid 4231 I’ve no idea.

Krov should have been the first player on the pitch last week, and again tonight.

If Slav fucks promotion up from here questions have to be asked.

The Tin Tack if he messes up from this position.

He wont. But you have to worry about that side in the Prem. But then I suppose that's another problem for another time.