Adama Traore
Someone has been hitting the weights during lockdown...
Came on and put in a quality delivery for the first Dingles goal. That's what we needed today.
(06-20-2020, 06:07 PM)Duffers Wrote: Someone has been hitting the weights during lockdown...

Jeez he was a beast before the break in games
Hate to say it but they have a number of players who a impressive to watch. He takes players on like it’s the 70s.
(06-20-2020, 06:53 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: Came on and put in a quality delivery for the first Dingles goal. That's what we needed today.

Dunno, I read on here everyone played 7/10 or more  Big Grin
Not looking forward to playing those cunts if we go up.
(06-20-2020, 06:58 PM)HawkingsHalfpint Wrote: Hate to say it but they have a number of players who a impressive to watch. He takes players on like it’s the 70s.

Yep, he gets space then crosses first time. Someone show Matty Phillips this footage on YouTube.

Get a yard, then turn back, then a touch forward again before turning back again. If I were a centre forward I'd feel like Chinning him.
(06-21-2020, 07:21 AM)Atomic Wrote:
(06-20-2020, 06:58 PM)HawkingsHalfpint Wrote: Hate to say it but they have a number of players who a impressive to watch. He takes players on like it’s the 70s.

Yep, he gets space then crosses first time. Someone show Matty Phillips this footage on YouTube.

Get a yard, then turn back, then a touch forward again before turning back again. If I were a centre forward I'd feel like Chinning him.
You would have to be a VERY big centre forward! He is an absolute monster.
Like an adult 100 metre runner playing in a childrens game. I can't abide the dings but it must be great watching him play for you. There really isn't anyone else similar you could compare him with. The only plus point is villa let him go as being a headless chicken.
It's hard to dislike him when I remember that Villa bought him for 9m, then swapped him for a 30 year old Albert Adomah Big Grin
One of the few attacking players Pulis has ever improved.