Facebook and Footballing heroes
I still do a bit of the Facebook thing. My kids and grandchildren do plenty, and that's enough of an excuse during lockdown.

The "Footballing Heroes" is currently doing the rounds, where you have to name 10 footballing heroes that influenced you, and put up a classic image or picture, and nothing else.

1. My first pic was Jeff, heading that ball, prone.
2 was Jairzhino, spinning away after scoring
3 was a personal pic alongside big Cyrille. Priceless.
4 Cruyff, on the turn...
5 Tardelli - that celebration...
6 Rashford. Caught up, but It was the right time and place.
7 Laurie, in full flight
8 Bomber - a signed pic on my office wall from my stepson.
9 tomorrow will be Brendan Wassall - Yay! 

1 to go. Robbo? Maradonna? (seen him play) Lineker? (world cup memories) Bobby Charlton?

Or your 10 players ….?
Having a think about this...
Not a thing to rush in to! It would be easy to fill it with Albion players, but surely you have to look at a broader football and memory menu.
Willie Johnston
Bryan Robson 
Jonny Giles
Bomber Brown 
Tony Godden
Derek Statham 
Cyrille Regis 
Laurie Cunningham 
Gary Owen
Garry Thompson

All my football heroes are Albion players
(06-18-2020, 08:47 PM)Llandudno Baggie Wrote: I still do a bit of the Facebook thing. My kids and grandchildren do plenty, and that's enough of an excuse during lockdown.

The "Footballing Heroes" is currently doing the rounds, where you have to name 10 footballing heroes that influenced you, and put up a classic image or picture, and nothing else.

1. My first pic was Jeff, heading that ball, prone.
2 was Jairzhino, spinning away after scoring
3 was a personal pic alongside big Cyrille. Priceless.
4 Cruyff, on the turn...
5 Tardelli - that celebration...
6 Rashford. Caught up, but It was the right time and place.
7 Laurie, in full flight
8 Bomber - a signed pic on my office wall from my stepson.
9 tomorrow will be Brendan Wassall - Yay! 

1 to go. Robbo? Maradonna? (seen him play) Lineker? (world cup memories) Bobby Charlton?

Or your 10 players ….?

This may be my all time favourite football memory - not because I am Italian or a secret fan of them, not because Tardelli was a favourite player of mine. But because if I had scored a goal in a World Cup Final, that is exactly how I would feel, no contrived celebration, just pure uninhibited joy.