Ifollow and hd
Does anyone know whether the Ifollow stream For the games  will be in hd or their usual shitty sd. If not hd I might look for a stream rather than waste 10.00.
(06-18-2020, 07:28 PM)Idiodyssey Wrote: Does anyone know whether the Ifollow stream For the games  will be in hd or their usual shitty sd. If not hd I might look for a stream rather than waste 10.00.

Well you won’t be wasting £10 this weekend on ifollow (as I found out the other day) as if the game is on sky, only STHs can watch the game on ifollow.

Anyone want to invite me into their “bubble”? Big Grin
What's the best pub on ....ah fuck.
(06-18-2020, 07:38 PM)HomersBelly Wrote: What's the best pub on ....ah fuck.

Yes sure but I was thinking to the Sheffield game next Wednesday which you can buy already.
(06-18-2020, 07:30 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(06-18-2020, 07:28 PM)Idiodyssey Wrote: Does anyone know whether the Ifollow stream For the games  will be in hd or their usual shitty sd. If not hd I might look for a stream rather than waste 10.00.

Well you won’t be wasting £10 this weekend on ifollow (as I found out the other day) as if the game is on sky, only STHs can watch the game on ifollow.

Nah, you're okay!  Big Grin

It's iFollow, not PieFollow*. 

You did call me a scrawny cunt once... so there  Big Grin
(06-18-2020, 08:12 PM)HawkingsHalfpint Wrote:

It's iFollow, not PieFollow*. 

You did call me a scrawny cunt once... so there  Big Grin

I did not. I said you wouldn’t look out of place on Hurst St Big Grin

I’m half the man I used to be, well 65% to be accurate  Big Grin