New excuses from Gammon
Smith is simply out of his depth.
TBF he's good at making excuses.
He will end up back at Walsall, that's about his level.
(11-01-2021, 04:03 PM)Shabby Russian Wrote:
(11-01-2021, 03:34 PM)Loanee Wrote: Should have been 2 red cards. 

Forearm smash is obvious, then Bowen would easily have taken 1 touch then had a shot (goal scoring opportunity) - no idea how so many people are saying that one isn’t a red

I dont think Konsa should have been sent off, and I don't see it as a clear and obvious error.

Not sure what was going on with the first incident, did Kavanagh book Hause or did he not see it at all.

And if VAR had got involved and Hause given a red card, would there have been a free kick, so in effect the Konsa incident never happened.

Advantage can be played for a red card if there's a "there is a clear opportunity to score a goal", it's highly discouraged and the threshold is high (basically have to have already played the ball or be off the ball) but it's explicitly written in the law and that was a goalscoring opportunity.

So it would have been two reds.
After the match the Sky presenter said it was confirmed that VAR could have awarded 2 red cards. Fail to see how the first incident went unpunished.
Smith isn’t a bad manager but the pressure seems to be getting to him & he is starting to make odd decisions. Them lot won’t put up with it for long.

Friday is massive for them. I kind of hope they get a draw to keep Smith in a job for a while longer.

Wolves on the other hand are looking bloody good.
(11-01-2021, 08:34 PM)B36baggie Wrote: Smith isn’t a bad manager but the pressure seems to be getting to him & he is starting to make odd decisions. Them lot won’t put up with it for long.

Friday is massive for them. I kind of hope they get a draw to keep Smith in a job for a while longer.

Jimenez such a good striker… as bad as that injury was, I imagine it’ll keep him at Wolves for the foreseeable
(11-01-2021, 08:34 PM)B36baggie Wrote: Smith isn’t a bad manager but the pressure seems to be getting to him & he is starting to make odd decisions. Them lot won’t put up with it for long.

Everton are helping,they’ve been shocking

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
I guess Villa fans will be gutted that Conte is going to Spurs. Surely he would have chosen them over Spurs given the opportunity?.......  Big Grin
(11-01-2021, 09:01 PM)Cuzer Wrote:

Everton are helping,they’ve been shocking

Cuzer

Genuinely starting to think Rafa is trying to get paid off so he can take the Newcastle job!