It's just all so depressing...
<stops watch>. I was waiting for Bonnie Tyler “I need a hero” YouTube link as you posted in the past when I mentioned this Duffers.  
This coming from someone who thinks me posting about shagging a bird in a toilet is attention seeking. Arf.

I’m proud of what I did that day, standing up and helping strangers who were being subjected to racial abuse. If you don’t like it, then tough. Everyone else in there heard what was being said and put their heads down or looked away (typical Londoners) when I was hoping for some support.
We’re fucking Albion at the end of the day, we pioneered acceptance and equality.

If we lose a show that was very funny then but is utter shit now (trust me, the jokes just aren’t funny now as Matt Lucas acknowledges) but move on as a human race, great.

Let’s not look like twats for the sake of it lads. We have a standard to uphold and we’ve done great so far over the years.
(06-11-2020, 06:32 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: <stops watch>. I was waiting for Bonnie Tyler “I need a hero” YouTube link as you posted in the past when I mentioned this.  
This coming from someone who things me shagging a bird in a toilet is attention seeking. Arf.

I’m proud of what I did that day, standing up and helping strangers who were being subjected to racial abuse. If you don’t like it, then tough. Everyone else in there heard what was being said and put their heads down or looked away (typical Londoners) when I was hoping for some support.

It’s a thread where a poster has expressed concerns over a lack of racial sensitivity on the board.

It didn’t need the latest entry into “101 reasons why Fulham Fallout is a fantastic human being”.

Final word from me as I don’t want to derail the thread with this.
(06-11-2020, 06:32 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: <stops watch>. I was waiting for Bonnie Tyler “I need a hero” YouTube link as you posted in the past when I mentioned this Duffers.  
This coming from someone who thinks me posting about shagging a bird in a toilet is attention seeking. Arf.

I would imagine any other way would be rather difficult!  Big Grin
(06-11-2020, 06:37 PM)baggpuss Wrote:
(06-11-2020, 06:32 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: <stops watch>. I was waiting for Bonnie Tyler “I need a hero” YouTube link as you posted in the past when I mentioned this Duffers.  

I would imagine any other way would be rather difficult!  Big Grin

I’m calling a u-bend bisecting Cleveland Steamer.
(06-11-2020, 06:37 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(06-11-2020, 06:32 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: <stops watch>. I was waiting for Bonnie Tyler “I need a hero” YouTube link as you posted in the past when I mentioned this.  
This coming from someone who things me shagging a bird in a toilet is attention seeking. Arf.

It’s a thread where a poster has expressed concerns over a lack of racial sensitivity on the board.

It didn’t need the latest entry into “101 reasons why Fulham Fallout is a fantastic human being”.

Then there was no need for your unnecessary post above about me nor another dig in your post above. God you’re a twat.

Edgy, so cool and hard
When is this officially derailed?

Has anyone called Michael Burke?
(06-11-2020, 07:28 PM)HawkingsHalfpint Wrote: When is this officially derailed?  

Has anyone called Michael Burke?

Call me whatever you like, babeh!  Big Grin

You okay there?
(06-11-2020, 07:27 PM)4-hero Wrote:

Edgy, so cool and hard

Reminds me of my days at infant school when some kid would say something to offend someone and then stick their fingers in their ears and say “not listening anymore” Big Grin